Had a nice stay. Stayed in a king suite - has a small wall that divides bed (comfortable) from couch/desk area. Also had nice area with desk, fridge and microwave. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice indoor pool - not huge, but well maintained plus they provide beach balls and noodles. Standard continental breakfast fare (waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, etc). Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites