“Would Stay Again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North

You added SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10101 Forest Green Boulevard, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #29 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Rockvale, TN
“Would Stay Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice stay. Stayed in a king suite - has a small wall that divides bed (comfortable) from couch/desk area. Also had nice area with desk, fridge and microwave. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice indoor pool - not huge, but well maintained plus they provide beach balls and noodles. Standard continental breakfast fare (waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, etc). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear SpringHill Guest,

Thank you for such a great TripAdvisor review! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel, and all of the fun that a SpringHill adds to a trip. I am looking forward to sharing your review with my team and also my friend and fellow GM, Michael at the SpringHill Indy Downtown! Michael gave me the noodle idea for the pool. If you are ever in Indianapolis, the SpringHill Indy Downtown is a great hotel to stay! He even has a Wii set up right in the lobby. Thanks again for staying with us. Please come back and see us when you are in Louisville.

Happy travels! ~ Carri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Only spent one night but would have like to spend a week at this hotel if we were not just passing through for a single night to visit friends. Room was large and appreciated the clean bedding in the closet waiting for use on the sofa bed!!! Missed out on breakfast we got an early start at 6am and the breakfast started at 7am. Little bummed about that I would imagine it was good. Clean hotel

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Louisville SpringHill Guest,

I am so glad you chose our hotel to call home while visiting friends, and SO happy to know that you had a great time. I feel badly that you left the hotel hungry, I will remind my team that we should always offer to grab something like a bagel, fruit and yogurt for any guest who requests and earlier breakfast time. We might not have everything set up when you leave early, but can always provide something for the road. Thank you so much for sharing your stay with TripAdvisor! Please come back and see us!

Carri
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Very clean and friendly hotel with an updated/modern vibe and huge rooms with lots of space...one of the best Springhill Suites we've stayed in by far. Our family enjoyed our stay here including the great complimentary breakfast each morning. It's a bit further out if you are planning most of your activities in downtown Louisville, but not too bad of a drive and certainly worth it. One tip...watch those speedbumps as you enter the property...great for safety but not so great for your car's suspension.

Room Tip: Our 2-double bed room came with a pull-out sofa...great for a large family of 6.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear Guest, What a super review! Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback about the hotel with future travelers. I am happy to know that our location provided what you needed to make a great Louisville memory. Thank you also for the heads up to our guests about the speed bumps... believe it or not, they still get me when I leave the hotel in the dark. :) Hope to see you again soon. Carri
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

It has access to closeby major highways/Interstates. Its clean, and the staff are VERY friendly. You get your money's worth by staying at this location. But hey, don't take my word for it. Try other hotels, and I bet you'll wish you stay'd here! :-)

Room Tip: Make sure to leave a tip for the hardworking staff employed to work at this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear SpringHill Guest, Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay with future SpringHill travelers. I know I'm a little biased, but I agree that my team is #1 in Louisville. Our team is truly dedicated to making sure that our guests have a great stay while visiting Louisville. Thank you again for staying with us, and for telling others about your stay. Please come see us again soon. Safe & Happy Trails!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Currently staying in this hotel. This is a nice hotel. Very clean, pleasant staff and great amenities. The room is very clean and everything functioning as it should. The pool, hot tub and gym are well mantained and clean and the breakfast comparable to other similar hotels. Nice restaurants nearby and shopping about 2 miles away. Overall I liked it. Would recommend it.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for making the time to post your review while you were staying with us. It means a lot to me that you made time during your stay to let other travelers know about our SpringHill Suites. Making sure that everything is in working order and that all of our guests have a super clean room and great breakfast are core things that our team really take to heart. I sure hope you will come see us again when travel brings you to Louisville. Kindest regards, Carri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

weak water pressure in the shower. Found an ant in the best. Overall cleanlyness is an issue.

• Stayed June 2012
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience with me. We take your concerns very seriously, and want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay. Having a friendly staff and a perfectly clean guestroom is our minimum standard and if you have time to reach me at the hotel, I sure would like to gather a bit more information about the room where you stayed so that I can relay the specifics of your stay to my leadership team. I can be reached at 502.326.3895 ext. 405. Kindest regards, Carri Wright - General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

good hotel for business travel. rooms were comfortable and easy to work in. Good area to run outside. Friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I realized today that somehow I missed thanking you for your review. Thanks also for giving a shout out for our area's many options for outdoor running. Our guest are out an about so much this time of year. I sure hope you will come and see us again when you are in Louisville.

All the best, Carri

Been to SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North? Share your experiences!