“Always great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Louisville East

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Louisville East to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Louisville East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11711 Gateworth Way, Blankenbaker Parkway & I-64 (Exit 17), Louisville, KY 40299-4673 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #17 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Saint Albans
“Always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stay here often and they make me feel at home. They always greet me by my name. I good live at this hotel. The suites are like an apartment. I have stayed at several other hotels in the Louisville area and none of them match the quality and the price. The staff treat me like an old friend go out of their way to welcome me back "home". The free breakfast and dinners are always great. I sometimes work late so it nice to be able to fix a light meal in my room. The location is great as there several great restaurants close by. All the rooms have flat screen TV's that are great to catch a sports game or watch a movie. The free laundry is great when I have an extended stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
It's always great to receive a review from a repeat guest! We strive to be a "home away from home" for our guests and it is certainly rewarding to hear that we have been able to do that for you. We look forward to seeing all of our guests, but it is wonderful when we see familiar faces come through the door. I'm delighted that we have been able to create a fantastic stay experience for you and have been able to consistently deliver the same level of service that you have come to expect from us. Our location puts us a short drive from many restaurants and provides our guests with many options when it comes to where they eat. Our property also gives us an outstanding opportunity to build relationships with our guests and it truly is something we look forward to every day. Thank you for your review and we will see you next time you are in Louisville!

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staybridge is my "go-to" hotel for visiting artists and out-of-town friends. I love how comfortable the rooms are! They are perfectly sized - and appointed - to provide my out of town guests with a home away from home.

Most recently, I booked a 3-night suite at Staybridge for a visiting artist. She told me that - of all the places she has had to stay in her many travels - this was one of her absolute favorites. She most enjoyed the hot breakfast each morning and the opportunity to pick up snacks in the Pantry late at night.

Thank you for such a great team! I especially what to recognize Zack for his friendly customer service. We'll definitely use you folks again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recent review of our our property! It's our goal to make every stay memorable and I'm glad that we were able to do just that with your visiting artist. Our complimentary breakfast is a great way to get your day going and the Pantry is open 24 hours for a late night snack. Our suites are spacious which allows for our guests to really seperate their sleeping space from their leisure/work space. We pride ourselves on having a fantastic team that truly cares about our guests. I will pass along your praises to Zach and the rest of the team and we look forward to providing a wonderful stay experience in the future!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Looking for a place to stay is like hunting a needle in a haystack. You don't know the real value until you get there, talk to the staff....and go to your room. Well...we were three for three. We shopped around, looked at different configurations of the hotel and then...committed. Excellent choice. Here is why: 1) location, location, location (ok, so there is a upscale Harley Davidson shop across the street....but, they only come out when there is an "event"...so, just call the HD store, find out when and plan around that...if you don't like bikes or bikers - which we do!), 2) layout of the hotel....three stories, and if you get to the left side of the hotel...it is quiet as a mouse, 3) configuration of the space - it was good. We had a king bed and a couch that converts to a bed - quick and easy. Fairly clean overall for a hotel that has been there for awhile - staff friendly, and amenities good, 4) location, location.....well you get the picture on that one (can't say enough about it)....and 5) breakfast/general staff/cleaning crew: good (this is not a resort...but, it keeps you from having to go out in the morning and wait for service, pay a big bill...and tip). All and all....we would say 4 out of 5....good luck!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a nice review! Your feedback is important to us and lets us know not only what we are doing well, but also areas that we can improve upon to create a better stay experience for current and future guests. Being right off of I-64, the location of our property is ideal because we are just a short drive from the majority of wonderful restaurants, shops, and businesses that Louisville has to offer. We take pride in having a clean, well-kept property complete with a friendly, knowledgable staff that truly cares and I am glad that you were able to experience this on your stay. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Louisville.

Romford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed her on business for 3 nights in July 2013. Really well furnished accommodation and very helpful staff. Only downside was not having a bar available. Great location and the pool area was wonderful to relax around after a hard day at work especially as it was extremely hot during our stay. Wonderful to have full sized fridge in room to allow you to be able to buy your own food and the rooms were well equipped with any dining ware that you may require.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chelcey T, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, August 16, 2013

Good Afternoon!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I agree that our outdoor pool is the perfect place to sit back and relax during the summer months after a long days work, and it's great that you were able to take advantage of this amenity among many others. Now, if only I could go relax by the pool DURING my days work we'd be all set! :) Although we do not have a bar on property, we do have our complimentary evening Social reception with hors d'oeuvres, beer on tap and coke products on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the Staybridge Suites Louisville East, and we hope to see you soon!

Chelcey Tate
Sales Manager
P: 502 244 9511
E: chelcey.tate@sb-louisville.com
St. Louis, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a nice, quiet, exit on the outskirts of Louisville...the perfect stopping point if you are looking to be close to the city while not dealing with the traffic or noise. The kitchen in the suite has a full fridge, microwave, sink, twin burners, and plenty of dishes/silverware. The breakfast was perfect and the pool is one of the nicest that I've seen at a short-term suite hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your home away from home! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. Our pool is a very popular amenity, the perfect place to cool off and relax. Whether you are staying one night or several weeks we can accommodate all your needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Pros-
Kitchen-everything you need.
Bed COMFY!
Standard suite is quite larger then an average hotel room with a sitting area, separate vanity (sink) area and closet from the toilet & shower,
Quiet location.
Safe well lit surroundings.
Breakfast AND weekly after work appetizers and drinks.
Location and easy access to highways.
FREE laundry facilities.
The gym was ok..I prefer to go to a Planet Fitness when I'm out on the road, but the location was too far from the hotel.
I really can't think of any cons except for a previous time I tried to stay here and the billing got screwed up with the rate I booked it for..but as far as the hotel, I can't say a bad word about it!
Best Hotel I've stayed at and I've stayed in many! I will always book here when I'm in Louisville!

Room Tip: If you just need a few nights then the standard suite is perfect, even for a week. They have great 1...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review on your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Louisville East! I am delighted that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities that we have to offer, especially the free laundry facility and complimentary breakfast and evening socials. The location of our property provides our guests with easy access to the highway and many popular attractions that Louisville has to offer, but also provides our guests with the ability to retreat from all of the commotion and relax. Your praises of our property will certainly be passed on to the rest of our team and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit the Louisville area!

Phone: (502) 244-9511
Fax: (502) 318-5551
sean.rayome@sb-louisville.com
Garland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

By far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The conveniences of home along with the building of community. Abby was our Manager on Duty that we dealt with mostly. She was baking cookies for everyone in the community room (lobby). It was as if she was inviting us into her home to stay. The Socials that they had in the evening were so awesome! Everyone comes together and has some snacks and drinks. The breakfast was great as well. When you are busy it is nice to be able to grab something on your way out. Definitely a place we will stay again. In fact we may look for Staybridge where ever we go!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sean R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
What a great review! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your feedback and I'm glad that you were able to feel at home during your stay with us. The evening social is a great way to bring our guests together and let them relax after a long day. I will certainly pass along your fantastic comments to Abby and the rest of our team and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Louisville!

(502)244-9511
sean.rayome@sb-louisville.com

Been to Staybridge Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!