“Nice hotel. Would stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 East Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 95 hotels in Louisville
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Nice hotel. Would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel is in a decent location, right on the edge of all of the action. They offer a shuttle that will service the downtown areas until 11:00pm, which is nice. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Solid hotel - I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback about your stay. We are glad that the facility, shuttle service, location and staff all provided the benefits you wanted when you chose to stay here. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

375 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Leesburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

One of the best Hampton's I've stayed at. Nice amenities. Staff very courteous and helpful. Very Clean. Room was laid out to maximize comfort and business space. Internet connection was fast. Lots of enjoyable restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review of our hotel. I'm glad that everything worked out well for you with the facility, services and staff. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return when your travels take you back to our area.
Appleton WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Typical Hampton Inn. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Check in was quick. Free parking.

Only issue was there were not enough outlets available. It seemed to be an older Hampton that didn't have the dataports by the bedside.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your stay last November. We're glad that our central location, free on site parking and clean accommodations met with your approval. We added outlet cubes with dataports to all guest room desks and night stands about a year ago. I'm sorry that you found the one in your room missing and we will search immediately to find that location. We hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was in Louisville on a business trip and the hotel was packed. The lobby and my room were very clean upon arrival. My only trouble was about 9:30pm the last night my door would not open. The manager on duty overheard my comment to the front desk that the light was yellow on the door. He quickly stepped in and send a maintenance man up to fix it (also offered me a bottle of water while I was waiting.) It was fixed within 10 minutes. The room was not cleaned that day, but again they resolved it very quickly and even took one night stay off my bill for my trouble. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for the feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you encountered with the door lock on your room and housekeeping service one day during your stay. I'm glad that our efforts to rectify both were met with your approval. We hope to see you on your next trip to our city. Thanks again.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My Husband and I checked in Feb. 23rd for our 18th yr. anniversary. The very nice young man at the front desk told me that the room I had requested was unavailable. I was getting ready to get upset. He called the manager and we got the ultimate upgrade! Suite 714...it was amazing! Absolutely beautiful and spotless, very clean. It was one of the best evenings we have ever had.Thank you Hampton Inn!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thanks for writing following your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed the upgrade and that your special weekend was a success. We hope you will keep us in mind for the future. Happy Anniversary!
Muskegon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Close to the downtown area's main services like the Jewish Hospital. We were in town for surgery for my wife. We selected the Hampton as a good place for my wife for her recovery from her out patient surgery. Friendly Staff, good breakfast selection with hot food, eggs, meat, waffles, fresh fruit and yogurt etc.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for the review you wrote following your recent stay. I'm glad that everything worked out well with our location being close to the hospital. I hope that your wife is feeling better following her surgery. We hope to see you again if you are back in our area.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience! The employees are amazing, especially Scott, our driver/bartender... Not at the same time :). He was extremely helpful and friendly, giving us suggestions to the best places so that we could further enjoy our experience. Scott and the Hampton Inn employees have helped to make our trip a memorable one!

• Stayed February 2014
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thanks for writing a great review about the staff and service you received during your recent stay with us. I'm glad that everyone you made contact with made a positive impression, especially Scott. We all look forward to your next visit!

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown? Share your experiences!