“Excellent Place to Stay Downtown” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 East Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Loiusville, United States
“Excellent Place to Stay Downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Nice , quiet , reasonably priced hotel in downtown Louisville. Very comfortable, nice size rooms. In walking distance to many attractions and 4th Ave. Live. Wonderful breakfast, very courteous and knowledgeable staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I'm glad that our central location, hotel facilities and staff service made a difference in your experience here. We are thankful that you stayed with us and hope to see you again on a future trip to the Louisville area.

373 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We loved the Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown!! The room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was excellent!! We will definitely be back, and we hope to see both Augustus and Katie- our tour guide and food connoisseur. Augustus has excellent charm and knowledge of the area, and Katie's recommendations for restaurants were perfect!! Five stars!!

• Stayed October 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here. I'm happy that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room and the breakfast offerings. We'll be sure to share your feedback with Gus and Katie about how they made your experience memorable. We hope to see you again the next time you come back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed here for a conference that was held in another hotel, which was a mile away. The hotel's shuttle drove me there several times. Every single person was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty and free. The hotel is within walking distance to many Louisville attractions such as 4th Street and the Ali Center.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for staying with us last week and for giving an endorsement on your experience. I'm glad that you found the staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings. I hope that if your travels take you back to our area that you will consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience at this hotel!! Convenient to all of downtown and at a great price. Room was clean and on the end of hall. Very quiet. Would def stay here again. Another positive is the parking. It's free and onsite.

• Stayed October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I'm glad that you found our central location, with free parking and clean and quiet accommodations to your liking. We know that you have many choices of where to stay when traveling and are glad you stayed with us. We hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.
South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped in around 8 pm after a day of driving, Zach was at the front desk and got us a room right away, the price was right and the room beautiful. The down comforter was a bit "lumpy" but the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was less than expected. Eggs tasted like powdered, the hot water for the hot chocolate wasn't hot. They could have used another staff person to help out. The lady that was there did a great job but it was busy and hard for her to do it all on her own. We were on the 8th floor and apparently the trash outside is collected at 3am and the large bins are drooped from quite a height because it woke us both up.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us recently and for writing a review about your experiences. I apologize that the breakfast offerings were not to your satisfaction. We typically do a fine job in this area and will work harder in the future to ensure we deliver a more consistent product. I will also check with our trash hauling company. That time of the morning is much earlier than we should be picked up. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
Corydon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I recently spent two nights at the Hampton Inn in downtown Louisville. They gave me the hospital rate as my husband was having surgery and I did not want to make the almost 40 miles each way drive back and forth on the first two days. They have a wonderful shuttle service that took me to and from the hospital at no charge. I didn't have to take my car in, park and then walk the full distance each time. The breakfast was Super ! Great selection and the scrambled eggs were hot and really good. The desk staff was very helpful and courteous. I heartily recommend this place for anyone who has a loved one at one of the hospitals. I was not then worn out from the long drive and could visit two or three times a day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for the great review and endorsement of our hotel. I'm glad that our hotel and staff provided you with a stress free environment during a stressful time for you. I'll be sure to share your feedback with everyone here. Let us know if we can be of any help to you if you need to return to the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

If you are using a iPhone for direction to the place, you will get lost. The hotel entrance is on the opposite side where the GPS says it is. The rooms are clean. But lacks a fridge. Staff gave a lot if restaurant recommendations. They were spot on. The breakfast is your typical Hampton inn breakfast (which I like). I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thanks for the feedback about your recent stay with us and for writing a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you found the rooms clean, the breakfast to your liking and the staff's recommendations about local restaurants useful. I will check on the issue you brought up about the directions, I had not heard that before you brought it to my attention. Thanks again.

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown? Share your experiences!