“From A-Z it was an excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 East Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“From A-Z it was an excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn is always great! At this Location I was amazed across the board. I first arrived and checked in and the employee offered me a map of things to do in the surrounding area & highlighted where they were and what type of environment it was. Then I went to my room and not 5 minutes of being in my room, another employee called me to ask me if I liked my room and if I needed anything. The next morning before I checked out I sat down to eat breakfast and the employee (Roy) was cleaning the floors and stopped to asked me how my night was, how my breakfast was, and if I needed anything. Then as I go to walk out they call me by last name and tell me to have safe travels and look forward to seeing me again soon! (this was the first time I stayed at this location). THAT IS AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A - Z. This is reason why I only stay at Hilton Hotels. I am a member and love being a partner of the HiltonHonors club!

Room Tip: They are all excellent by my standards.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback on the service you received during your recent stay. I'm pleased that the service provided by the front desk and at breakfast, especially Roy, met your expectations. I hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Louisville.

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Lenoir City, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff was amazing! From the time we checked in until we left, we received excellent care and attention from every staff member. The shuttle service was exceptional! This was our 1st visit to this city and for 2 days we were taken care of night and day by different and friendly shuttle associates. The breakfast bar staff workers worked tirelessly to make sure all items were available for everyone. They were friendly and actually seemed to enjoy their jobs, really refreshing! Our family will certainly stay here again due to the exceptional care we received at this location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thanks for the positive feedback about your recent stay. The staff will be pleased to hear that their efforts made a difference. We enjoyed being your hosts and look forward to your return soon. Thank you.
Dickson, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The staff at Hampton Inn Downtown Louisville, Ky are the best. There was 20 people in our business party from the week of Jan 27- Feb 1 2013 . The staff went out of their way to make us as comfortable as possible. From on time shuttle service to and from our destinations, group outings, business meeting etc. To rooms that were very clean and spacious perfect for the long weeks stay.They also took excellent care when several members of out team were sick with the flu, and stomach bug, it was like being at home, from chicken noodle soup to extra fans for one of our associates it was top notch. Thank You Rocky, Erin, James and crew for all you did to make the stay most pleasant.

Room Tip: The only thing I would recommend is to choose a room that is not on the E. Jefferson Street Side onl...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the great review! I'm glad that the staff, accommodations and TLC made your stay an enjoyable one. I'll be sure that everyone here gets your feedback. We look forward to your return in the near future. Thanks again!
huntingburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our stay was average IF its average not to be able to get a handicap room,or not to get a wheelchair that we were told would be available,or for the heat in the room to give out the day we left. LOL So if you need their handicap room do yourself a favor and book itat least 1 year ahead. then call again just before you arrive to be sure you still are going to get the room you need.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your candid feedback on your recent stay. I regret that we were unable to honor your request for an accessible room. Unfortunately, existing in house reservations and a high level of occupancy during your stay prevented us from doing so. I'm also sorry that our wheelchair was in use during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to make amends in the future. Please contact me directly and I would be happy to handle your reservations personally.
Lawrenceville GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I recently was a guest at this property. The check in experience was great. The would that I was given was newly remolded. This room provided a great view of the city. This property is close to local bars and restaurants.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
I'm glad that your recent stay with us was a productive one. We are proud of our newly renovated hotel and service minded staff and are pleased that you noticed this as well. Be sure to keep us in mind for the next time you travel back to our city. Thanks again for your input.
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We walked in with no reservation after a disappointing visit to the econolodge. Wow! Staff was excellent. Room was very nice and very clean. The only hotel with free parking downtown. Also has free WiFi! Bar downstairs was a blessing. All for just over a hundred bucks! The location was great for downtown access. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
What a great review about your recent stay with us. Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad that the staff made a difference in your stay and that the hotel worked out so well for you. We hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back this way in the future.
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The hotel, although downtown, had ample, well-lit parking. I never felt unsafe. Great staff. Everything was clean and nice. My only complaint about the stay is that the restaurants in downtown Louisville seem to close at 4 pm Sunday. A quick drive (10 min.) north to Clarksville, IN and I had all the major chains and they were open.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thanks for the great review about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that the staff and the hotel lived up to your expectations. We look forward to having you as our guest again on another visit to our city.

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown? Share your experiences!