Wanted to tell everyone about my great experience with the Hampton. I have stayed here a few times, and the staff is wonderful. Clean rooms, wonderful location for the night life, and some of the most professional staff in industry. But the hidden gem was the bar!I have never been to Hampton with a bar and didnt know what to expect, but we got a real treat. Our bartender, Scott, had wonderful insight to local places to eat, Louisville history, and was just interesting , nice guy to talk with. Went over and above for all the guests, and we not sure what he did but my wife says he makes the best Long Island Ice Tea in the entire South, no joke!Stop in and say hey.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Louisville
- Louisville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- So much history and activity swirl around the Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown. From the Louisville Slugger factory, an American tradition since 1884, to the Belle of Louisville, perhaps the most famous steamboat plying the water, you can see it all from the Hampton Inn in Downtown Louisville. Be sure to check out our hopping entertainment district, Fourth Street Live!, and the newest museum in town, the stunningly modern and cool Muhammad Ali Center. You might even see the champ there himself-he's a Louisville native! So come stay with us at our 173 room newly renovated hotel in Downtown Louisville. After a trip full of fun and adventure, we think you'll agree, we're located in the city for sports, culture and history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.