“I'll be glad to stay here again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown

You added Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 East Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY 40202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%!
Ranked #16 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Garner, North Carolina
“I'll be glad to stay here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I came here on business and was extremely satisfied. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, great free breakfast buffet, and a very centralized location in downtown Louisville. Clean and Comfy beds which is important to me.

I had to check out on a Wednesday morning knowing that I MIGHT have to stay another night, and the Desk Staff held my room waiting for my call by Noon when I'd know either way. Sure enough I had to stay and my same room was ready and waiting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you and that the staff took great care of you. We look forward to your return real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for the St. James Art Show and found it very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good and it is nice they leave coffee and hot water out all day. We just wish they provided fridges in the rooms. Would stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm pleased that you found the hotel clean and comfortable and that the staff and breakfast met your expectations. The next time you stay with us, please request a refrigerator when making your reservation and we will be happy to have one placed in your room. Thanks again for your input.
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband travels for business and we have stayed here every time. This hotel works well for both of us.

The location is great. It is an easy walk to the business district, restaurants, bars and entertainment. The trolly stop is nearby which is a great way to get around on Main and Market streets

There is a free shuttle to and from the airport. The shuttle will also take you to hospitals and local restaurants.

There is a breakfast buffet and they keep coffee and tea available all day.

The lobby bar opens at 5:30pm.

Room Tip: We get a room on the Market St. side, at the end of the hall as far away from the elevators as possi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review and telling us how much you enjoy staying here. I'm glad that our location, free shuttle, free breakfast and cocktail lounge all make our hotel the one that you want to "stay at every time". We hope to see you back real soon!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

It is the usual Hampton hotel but the location is great--just a few blocks from Fourth Street with soooo many restaurants/bars to choose from. Beds are great--very comfortable. Staff was great to work with and the breakfast hostess was outstanding. The front desk staff gladly printed my boarding tickets since the printer in the Business Center was out of ink. One problem that was quickly taken are of: There was an RV parked in the parking lot and 15-20 people were LOUDLY partying outside it at 3am! I was on the 6th floor and could hear them. One call to the front desk and a couple minutes later the security guard shut them up and cleared them out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that the hotel, location and staff provided a positive experience for you. We hope you will keep us in mind should your travels take you back to our area.
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Best hotel ever!!!
I had to go to Louisville for a week of computer training. My biggest concern was to find a clean hotel with no bedbugs. I read other reviews here about the Hampton Inn downtown Louisville and decided to stay here. I am so glad I did. When I first walked into the hotel to check in I noticed how clean the lobby was. I was greeted by Erin who was so very nice. She made me feel right at home.
I got room 702 when I first walked into the room I was so impress on how clean it was. I could smell how fresh and clean the sheets was. It was so refreshing. The room was spotless. Today is my last night. I used the shuttle everyday to go to my training. They took me and picked me up everyday. This is so convenient.
Breakfast was also so good. House cleaning was excellent every day when I got back to the hotel from training my room was clean and spotless again.
When and if I ever have to go to Louisville again you can be sure I will stay here. This hotel, the employees, and everything about it was the best. Thank you all for making this trip one of my best ever.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thanks for writing such a positive review based on your stay with us recently. I am pleased that you were happy with the cleanliness, staff service (especially Erin), shuttle service and breakfast. I'll be sure to pass these comments on to our team. Thanks again and we hope to see you real soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great location, walking distance to 4th Street Live, super clean and comfy. No bugs. Stayed in the king handicapped suite. Had a huge roll in shower, separate sitting area with sofa bed, desk, and mini fridge. This place was perfect! Will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I'm glad that the hotel, location and your suite worked out so well for you. We hope to have you back as our guests in the near future.
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband Wayne and I were traveling for our 25th wedding anniversary and one of the places we wanted to visit was Louisville, KY. We booked our stay at the downtown location in Louisville. It is only one of four Hampton Inns that have a bar! Our gracious hosts upgraded our room and gave us complimentary drinks at the bar. Later that day we had a problem with smokers in the hotel next to our room. We were disappointed thinking we might end up in a regular room away from the smoke (even though the smokers were being removed from the hotel the smell was horrendous). Instead management upgraded us to the Presidential Suite!!! AWESOME! We felt like royalty, we will always remember this Hampton Inn, you guys did it again!

Room Tip: Become an Honors member and get an upgrade when available. All rooms are comfy, spacious, clean.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff made you "feel like royalty". We look forward to your return again real soon and Happy 25th!

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown? Share your experiences!