“Wonderful management, fabulous food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #843 of 1,517 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Wonderful management, fabulous food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We go to this specific Outback at least monthly. We just love the atmosphere, which is basically because of great management, especially Jason who still remembers the foods we like when come back! We have yet to have a negative experience there...The salmon and lamb are the best I've had anywhere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mount Washington, Kentucky
“Our Dinner on December 21, 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

On Friday evening my wife and I went to the Outback Steakhouse on Bardstown Road just South of the Snyder Freeway. Our service and food was very good. What customers may not know that the tables in the bar area are on a first come basis. We were told of a 45 minure wait when we arrived but found a nice table in the bar area within 10 minutes after we arrived. Waiter was very good and we would go back again.

• Visited December 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“It's ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have eaten at Outback Steakhouse often since we live very close by. In the past two years, I've had to send my steaks back several times due to over or under doneness. I ordered the pork chops this last visit and did not care for them at all. The waiter took the back and replaced them with another item which I enjoyed. The service is always good. I love the green beans - wish I had the recipe :-) My husband loves to eat there so we still go :-) They've always corrected any mistakes so that makes things much better.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville
“Great Food and Great Service is a Winning Combination!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Outback is a very good chain restaurant! I have tried the Outback Special, Prime Rib, and Seafood too! Have never gotten a Bad Meal here. The Salads are fresh! Blooming Onion is to die for! Along with the Chicken Artichoke Flatbread too! Service is equal to a White Table Cloth restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville
“Not the same outback”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011 via mobile

We've been frequenting outback for at least ten years. The biggest problems seemed to occur after they went private. I can't get a steak done right, I can never find the original walkabout soup on the menu, and the overall quality just isn't what it once was. For a chain, outbaxk can't compete with texas roadhouse these days

• 2 of 5 stars Food