“I wasn't too happy. We had booked two nights because of a...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9700 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, KY 40299 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #73 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Sparta
“I wasn't too happy. We had booked two nights because of a...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I wasn't too happy. We had booked two nights because of a karate tournament and banquet at the convention center. We had reserved a pool side room. Our room was moved without notifying us. We were also not notified of the fact that the pool was closed for the entire month for renovations. I was not even notified of that fact when I checked in. I thought it was odd that I had a second floor room and was told I had been moved. My room key did not work, if was on walking back down to the desk to get this fixed that I passed signs saying the pool was closed for renovations until November 29. It looks like if a person went through the trouble of reserving a pool side room some time in advance of the stay, the business could have notified me that the pool would not be available. My son, and the rest of the kids on the tournament team, were not happy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ted H, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Good Morning,

Thanks for the notes about your stay, and we're sorry the pool was closed for renovation.
I am the new GM and just arrived recently. Email me the next time you are coming through Louisville, and I will provide one room on a comp basis, or discount, depending on the availability. tedhasbrouck@ltshospitality.com

Best Regards,
Ted Hasbrouck, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Galax, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Not a place I'd stay again. Toilet seat was a different a size and shape thanthe toilet which meant that every time I sat down my butt was pinched. Not a great experience.

Damage to the sink and bathtub and toilet, decor is dated and unappealing, and the hotel was filled with Future Farmers of America (FFA) kids who were in town for their National Convention. I'm assuming that they were attracted by the low price but they made a mess wherever they went and I don't think they slept all night.

On a positive note, the bed was comfortable with generous pillows and nice blankets.

• Stayed October 2013
Ted H, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I am the new GM for tghe hotel, and have just arrived this week. We appreciate the feedback,
as it helps in our efforts to work to be the best in the Brand. Let me know the nextg time you are coming to the Derby City so we can meet!

Best Regards,
Ted Hasbrouck,

Been to Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 9700 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, KY 40299
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville > East Louisville
Ranked #73 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center 3*
The new Ramada Plaza Hotel Louisville features all new guest rooms, 32 inch HD TV's, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Fitness Center, Arcade, Gourmet Coffee Shop, Family Pizza Restaurant, Nightclub, Business Center, Free Airport Shuttle and has over 40,000 SF of banquet and Exhibition space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel Louisville

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.