Another Marriott does not disappoint. The staff is very gracious and carries a lot of "Southern Charm". They have different flavored water in the lobby every afternoon and while it might seem trivial - it was extremely refreshing! Also, in the exercise room, they provide bottles of water which is a nice touch to the usual water fountain. The concierge was very nice and had lots of yummy treats. If you are traveling to Louisville and would like to stay downtown, I would absolutely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Louisville East Hotel Louisville
- Park Inn Louisville East Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service luxury hotel in the East End of Louisville featuring Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen & Lounge, 1,500 sq. ft. Workout Room, Business Center and Concierge Services. 21,000 square feet of flexible meeting facilities and services complemented by Marriott's renowned meeting expertise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Louisville Marriott East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.