“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East
Ranked #17 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
New Smyrna Beach
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have stayed at this location on several occasions - always outstanding,wonderful staff, and comfortable and safe surroundings. Any requests were cheerfully and quickly fulfilled. As a woman traveling alone, I always feel welcome here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Lewpro, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us when you travel to Louisville, and that you are always pleased with your stay! The staff has been working very hard this past year in an effort to improve the level of service our guests receive. We have also been working on ways to improve the efficiency with which we respond to our guests' requests, and it's great to hear that the initiatives we have put into place are working. We are very fortunate to have a staff here that genuinely loves what they do and works to build relationships with our guests. I know that traveling for business can be stressful, lonely, frustrating, etc, and I'm really glad that we are able to make you feel welcome and help you relax.
Thank you for your loyalty and continued business! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I really enjoy staying at this location while on business in Louisville. Convenient interstate access. Friendly staff who always remember my name! Clean, quiet & spacious rooms allow for work and rest. Restaurants and shopping near by. Perfect for business trips!

Room Tip: Staff is very accomodating if you want to upgrade your roome.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Kathi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us as much as you do. The staff here takes great pride in their jobs, and it really shows in the way that they interact and develop relationships with all of our guests, especially our regulars (like yourself!). It's great to hear that you feel that the hotel helps you to be productive while traveling for work. We know that business travelers often have a very hectic schedule, full of long days and exhausting travel plans. We make it part of our mission to ensure that we provide you with a room that is neat, clean, reflects the highest quality standards, and that offers you everything you need in order to work efficiently.
Thank you again for your kind words. We can't wait to see you again!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My business trip to Louisville was made all the more pleasant by the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East staff. I arrived after midnight due to travel delays, but I was greeted with a fresh, bright smile and guided to my room with terrific courtesy. My stay was enhanced by superior customer service, and I was impressed by the responsiveness and professionalism of each team member I met. I will definitely be back to stay with this terrific group!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Nancy, thank you so much for taking time to write such a complimentary review of our hotel! I am incredibly happy to hear that you had a great stay, and that we were able to make your business trip just a little less stressful. We are very well aware of how tiring business travel can be, and we strive to make sure that all of our guests experience a problem free stay, so that when they come back to their rooms they can relax. We have been working hard this past year to improve our responsiveness to our guests' needs/requests/issues, and it's so rewarding to hear from our guests that they are doing an excellent job. I am very proud of the entire staff here and will be sure to share your kind comments with them.
We know that you have a wide variety of hotels to choose from when in Louisville, and sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are here!
Stow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here, but I have one issue. Breakfast is available from 6AM to 9AM. That's okay for business travelers, but my wife and I are semi-retired and would prefer it be open later. Other hotels serve until 9:30 or 10AM. On New Years morning it was jammed at 9AM when it was scheduled to close. Also, you ran out of coffee both mornings we stayed there. Otherwise, a nice, clean hotel.

Stayed January 2014
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Chricollin, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay, and I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about the issues that you had while you were here.
I am incredibly sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory breakfast experience. We do keep our breakfast open until 10am on weekends and holidays, as we know that our guests prefer to sleep in on those days. We had an associate tending to breakfast on New Year's Day that does not typically host the breakfast buffet. It was my fault that I did not properly communicate the breakfast hours with her, and for that I sincerely apologize. I will be sure to address these issues so that it does not happen again, and so that other guests do not have the same experience that you did.
Thank you again, and I sincerely hope that we see you in the future!
Highland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was traveling alone and had a smallish room but it was clean and comfortable. Great bed, feather pillows and a pristine white bedspread. Good location and the Assistant Manager, Alex, was extremely nice.
The exercise room is small but adequate. Someone needs to check the elliptical machine as it making unnatural noises.
Breakfast was as you would expect except there were fresh scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy.
My only complaint about this hotel and it is a BIGGIE is the coffee. Both in the room and at breakfast it is vile, virtually undrinkable swill. Marriott dictates the choice of coffee so it is not the local hotel that is falling down on the job. Time to wake up Marriott!! Coffee drinkers beware!
That is the only reason I did not give five stars on this review.
Overall I would stay again. There were families present as well as a few business people. It was a comfortable place.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and it was quiet except you can hear plumbing noises from other rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Rita, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! It was a pleasure to meet you and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, despite the coffee! If you are in town again I will have to recommend a few local coffee shops that you may enjoy.
I did also have our maintenance engineer look at the elliptical machine, and it has been repaired. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I know you said the room you had was adequate, but if you choose to stay with us again and would prefer a larger room, we do have suites available, and they are typically just about $5.00-$10.00 more than our standard rooms. So you get a little bit more room as well as a microwave and mini fridge for a small increase in price.
Thank you again for staying with us and I truly hope to see you again!
-Alex-
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here for a cheer event and loved it! Easy on / off access to the freeway and plenty of food options. The only negative is the pool was down for cleaning one night but at the end if the day it was ok! The breakfast was good also!
The drive was aprox 15 minutes to downtown.

Stayed December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did. I do know the pool was closed for a bit during the weekend that you stayed, and I do sincerely apologize for that. Thankfully though, it was just a minor maintenance issue that was easily repaired. I am glad to hear that we were able to get it up and running before you left and you got to enjoy a swim!
It's also really nice to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. Many of our guests love the new hot items that we offer. We have even started making biscuits and gravy on some mornings, so if you happen to stay with us again you will have that to look forward to.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Hotel was very clean, comfortable, convenient location off a major highway and affordable .. Platinum status so was offered a king suite (greatly appreciated) and would highly recommend
if in the area ..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Benrick, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind words are much appreciated, and I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I am happy you enjoyed your suite; complimentary upgrades are just one of the many great benefits of being an Elite Marriott Rewards member, and we are always happy to upgrade our Elite guests as long as we have the availability. We know that our rewards members, espcially our Platinum guests, travel quite a bit and are very loyal to the Marriott brand. We make it a priority to ensure that they feel at home and are given the type of service that will make them want to return again and again. We wish you a very Happy New Year, and look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Louisville East? Share your experiences!