“went for 1 night stay in lousiville. The room was big and...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center

Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center
You added Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2912 Crittenden Drive, I-264 Exit 11, Louisville, KY 40209   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #52 of 98 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had read both good and bad reviews, but my experience was very satisfactory. Very spacious room, very clean, comfy bed and lots of pillows. I was in meetings most of the day so did little but sleep there. Met and exceeded my expectations. Breakfast offering was fine. 2nd floor exercise room and ice maker nearest my room out of order; seems like getting that back up and running would have been a pretty high priority. Overall, I would easily stray there again. Booked it on Priceline.

Room Tip: Elevator maybe a little slow but not awful.
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We got a room with a sleeper sofa which was extremely uncomfortable. The springs were easily felt through the material. It needed a new mattress. Breakfast was pure carbs...waffles, bagels, muffins, etc. some protein would be nice. I paid $55 with a AAA discount, which was okay, but I definitely wouldn't pay more. It served its purpose as a quick sleep stop.

Greenville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We arrived Tuesday Oct 22, and paid for 2 rooms and were checking out Friday Oct 25th. On Thursday at 7:30 we went down to eat cont. breakfast. When we returned to the room our key would not work. When I went down to find out the reason we were told that they had us down to ck out that day. 1st of all ck out time was not until 11:00 and it was only 8AM. All of our stuff still remained in the room. The girl at the front desk gave us another key to enter the room, so we could show proof of our receipt. Then my sons wife booked their room through price line. She also had confirmation for 3 nights.When she called price line, they had it correct so somewhere it had not been recorded at the Ramada. We were told it was full for that night, and my Son, his Wife and Baby may not have a place to stay.They worked on the situation, and around 9AM decided it could be worked out. We were to be at the Expo at 8:00, and now we were 1 hr. late.It was a very bad experience, and I am not sure how it might be corrected should it ever occur again.
Thank you for listening!
Mr. and Mrs Gantt

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center

Address: 2912 Crittenden Drive, I-264 Exit 11, Louisville, KY 40209
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville
Ranked #52 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited And Suites Airport / Fair / Expo Center
Ramada Limited & Suites Airport / Fair / Expo Hotel Louisville
Ramada Louisville
Louisville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Louisville/Near Expo Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.