“Makes me proud!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: KentuckyShow! Is a breathtaking, 30-minute multimedia adventure across time and place featuring the people, sights and sounds of this fascinating state. It's a first-see for visitors and a must-see for Kentuckians. Now showing in the Kentucky Science Center on historic Main Street in Louisville.
Owensboro, KY
“Makes me proud!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed, and I learned a lot and was entertained. I came away feeling much more proud of my state, and I am thankful for that. We are lucky to live in Kentucky! Thank you for a wonderful, informative time!

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
52 attraction reviews
“Good show for non kentuckians”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Despite all negative things I had heard from locals, I took my parents to this show. I moved to Kentucky couple of years back, show was quite informative, we found it quite good. Worth if you're new to Kentucky region.

Louisville, Kentucky
24 attraction reviews
“Even locals should see this”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Very well done video presentation of the state, past & present.

Visited July 2011
Kathy K, Public Relations Manager at KentuckyShow!, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for recommending KentuckyShow! to locals... we hear quite often from those who live in Kentucky, that they learned new things about their state from watching the show, and it makes them proud to live here. I appreciate your review. -- Kathy Knotts
Willowick, Ohio, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Grand building but average presentation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

It's a movie about Kentucky If you know very little about the state it's a great introduction

Visited March 2012
Chicago, IL
7 attraction reviews
“Great movie, but should be free”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Really, $7 for a 20 minute propaganda film about how great Kentucky is? They should have paid ME to watch it!

Visited March 2012
Thank you for telling others that KentuckyShow! is a "great movie;" word-of-mouth is our best advertising so I appreciate your review.

The executive producer and creative team took great care to ensure that the show was an accurate portrayal of the state, and not a "fluff" piece, so I'm sorry you felt it was self-promoting. Most viewers leave the theater feeling educated and entertained at the same time. All the same, thank you for coming to see KentuckyShow!