“Very nice hotel in a great location and pet friendly.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #36 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Traverse City, Michigan
“Very nice hotel in a great location and pet friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

We liked everything about this hotel. We were travelling with our dog and when we asked the front desk person for suggestions on parks in the area, she recommended the Papa John's corporate campus, which is a very short drive from the hotel. The grounds and trails there were beautiful and a great place to walk our dog and unwind after a stressful day of driving through a snow storm in Ohio. There was also a good selection of restaurants close by, so the hotel location was excellent in many ways. We would definitely stay there again if we return to Louisville.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
RandallMurdock, General Manager at Comfort Inn Louisville, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Thank you for your response. However, I would like to clarify our hotel does not accept pets. Papa Johns Corporate Campus where you were informed was a good place to walk your pet is located on the East side of town. Our hotel is located on the West side of town.

Randy Murdock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cold Spring, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

We wanted to take a quick trip during my son's spring break and decided to spend a couple of days in Louisville. I debated on staying downtown near the museums, but couldn't justify the pricetag. Based on reviews we decided to give this property a try. Check-in was a breeze and the front desk clerks couldn't have been any nicer. We were actually given a choice as to which floor we preferred to stay on (first time I've EVER had this choice!). While not as luxurious as a Hyatt or one of the other high-end properties, the room was spacious, clean, and extremely functional (mini-fridge, microwave, and free WIFI). An indoor pool was a nice bonus which my son loved. Reaching downtown only required a 10-15 minute drive. The location is a double-edged sword. The hotel sits right on a major highway, so traffic congestion is sometimes a problem. However, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from so variety was not an issue. Room and tax for 2 nights was just under $200 (which I probably would've had to pay for a single night plus parking downtown at most places). If the need arises, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

I 'm a frequent travelor. Always looking for great quality and certain amenities, without it being so costly. Well look no farther! Everything I was searching for and some. I searched and searched for something in my budget, but, everything in the area had some scary reviews. Well I finally deceded to just stay with my original choice here, ABSOLUTELY satisfied, Staff,Service Breakfast, the environment, I can go on and on. Thanks Comfort Inn for making our stay feel like Home away from home. Know where Ill be staying next time,

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

I checked Trip Advisor to find a hotel for one night in Louisville and this one came up. It seemed to get great reviews and after staying there for the night I have to agree. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Each room has a nice microwave and a refrigerator that came in handy.
The staff was very helpful. In the morning we had a great breakfast and the staff made sure the breakfast area was well stocked and kept clean.
We didn't have time to use the pool or the exercise room but when I looked in they were inviting.
I would recomenned this hotel to everyone. We had a pleasent stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I stayed there with two work colleagues. My room was clean, spacious, had Wifi, and everything in working order. It's a good place if you're doing business in Louisville, especially if you want to exercise at the hotel and grab a bite in the morning. Definitely a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

We read great reviews on TA, so booked three rooms here for ourselves and our traveling partners. We were coming for a funeral, so needed a clean, restful place to stay. Everything was clean and felt fresh. The hot tub felt great and the breakfast was tasty. They did not take license plate numbers, and unfortunately a car alarm went off in the parking lot outside our room for 20 minutes in the middle of the night. :( I suggested they might want to get license plate #'s in case that happened again. The clerks were great, we felt clean and well cared for, and we would definitely stay here again. We highly recommend this location.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
columbus ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

The rooms were so clean and everything looked new! Pool and whirlpool were really nice- didn't use the gym but it looked great, too. Beds were super cushy. Complimentary breakfast with biscuits and gravy and waffles- yum. Great customer service by Cece at the desk- we had one night where they forgot to put sheets on our bed and she graciously comped us that night. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Louisville? Share your experiences!