We stayed here 4 nights over Thanksgiving while visiting family near Louisville. The room was very nice, recently renovated, clean, and modern. The front desk staff was helpful. We looked at a lot of hotels in downtown Louisville (the Brown, Marriott, Galt House, Hyatt, Sealbach) but the rate on the Fairfield Inn was half the price of the others and the location was just as good (walking distance to 4th Street, restaurants, and the Marriott hotel). Of course the others have restaurants and bars in them but you can easliy walk to those from the Fairfield inn. The free wifi in the hotel room was also a nice plus.
The only negative things were that we did not get maid service on Thanksgiving Day - the maid apparently skipped our room. That was not a big deal to us since it was a holiday. However, the hotel charges $9 per day for parking and that seemed a bit steep to us for this type of hotel. There is a nice Hampton Inn across the street and they had a big sign offering free parking for their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown is surrounded by shopping and dining areas and convenient to Churchill Downs and the city’s waterfront. It is also close to the electric atmosphere of 4th Street Live, the Convention Center, and the area’s hospitals. Guests of the hotel will enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Louisville Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville