This is a nice downtown hotel, if you want basic and no frills. Our room was clean and roomy, especially the bath, which was huge. However, while there were the usual pool and spa, there was no restaurant, only a very basic (and nothing special) breakfast room. Parking is on the property but is $10 extra per night. This is your usual hotel found on the interstate transplanted into the middle of the city. It is an $89 hotel that costs $179 for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, the newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown is within walking distance to the convention center, KFC Yum Center and 4st Street Live. Travelers appreciate our convenient perks including garage parking ($14/day), free WiFi and free daily hot breakfast. Each of our new rooms are highlighted by stylish furnishings, flat-screen TVs with premium cable and ergonomic workspaces. Our suites have separate living areas with pullout sofas, microwaves and mini-fridges. You can keep up your routine at our 24-hour fitness center or splash with the kids in the pool. Our ideal location and free perks make us a top choice among downtown Louisville hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Louisville Downtown