This is my first stay at a Fairfield Inn and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and rooms had a very upscale feel and the amenities rivaled a higher caliber hotel. Everything was clean and neat and contemporary but I had some concerns about my room. For a newer room, the sink was cracked. The king bed was comfortable but the five pillows were small and uncomfortable. The chair was too low for the desk and if you lean back, you could fall as it was unstable and without support. I thought the breakfast was very nice and offered both scrambled eggs which weren't runny and hard boiled eggs among other things. The breakfast hostess was very friendly as were the front desk folks. Austin was particularly helpful. Great location . Nice to be away from the fourth street madness but be prepared for ambulance sirens as it is too close to a hospital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown is surrounded by shopping and dining areas and convenient to Churchill Downs and the city’s waterfront. It is also close to the electric atmosphere of 4th Street Live, the Convention Center, and the area’s hospitals. Guests of the hotel will enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Louisville Downtown