I have zero complaints. The room has a modern look, big bathroom, and comfy bed. The staff and service was some of the best I've experienced. Every employee was helpful, smiled, and said hello. I'm even talking the lady cleaning rooms to desk folks to breakfast people to everyone. Whoever manages has done a stellar job training the staff in customer service. As you see from other reviews, it is connected to the SpringHill Suites and it is almost like one hotel. I had to check in at the Springhill desk because we came in super late, but the guy (Sylvester) was awesome. He took care of us and even walked us to our elevator and told us everything we needed to know. Give that guy a good Christmas bonus. Breakfast was solid and a free breakfast in a downtown hotel is hard to find. And even though it is pay parking, there is lots of street parking around the hotel if there on weekend when street parking is free. If you need a downtown hotel - this is the one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown is surrounded by shopping and dining areas and convenient to Churchill Downs and the city’s waterfront. It is also close to the electric atmosphere of 4th Street Live, the Convention Center, and the area’s hospitals. Guests of the hotel will enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Louisville Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville