Went to Louisville for the first time to attend the ABC show. For the past five years the ABC show was in Las Vegas. This year Louisville. I was surprised how nice the room was, newly decorated. The complimentary breakfast was ok. But...it was the gracious accommodating staff that made the week stay memorable and pleasant. I particularly want to give a shout out to JUSTIN at the front desk. His personality and ready smile was contagious. The hotel is walking distance to the downtown. Go to restaurant Doc Crows for some great slow cook pork and briskets and fresh oysters from the oyster bar. Ask about the Wilbur sundae. Brown buttered praline ice cream on Carmel ribboned pork rinds with candied bacon and cherry bourbon sauce. PROOF restaurant/museum/hotel is also a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown is surrounded by shopping and dining areas and convenient to Churchill Downs and the city’s waterfront. It is also close to the electric atmosphere of 4th Street Live, the Convention Center, and the area’s hospitals. Guests of the hotel will enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Louisville Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville