“March is not happening” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fourth Street Live!

Fourth Street Live!
400 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202 (Central Business District)
(812) 282-5483
Columbus, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
“March is not happening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Not much was going on during the weekend of March 8 and 9. The weather was unusually warm but nothing was planned for an outside event. I am sure it is a happening spot when the weather breaks. Would like to see it this summer.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
nashville
109 attraction reviews
“Fun Place Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Brown Hotel and the 4th Street Live and easy walk from the Hotel we ate at The Hard Rock Cafe but it all a fun place to go and eat drink if you want shopping and other activities so go and have fun

Visited September 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“Brought me back to college life”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stepping into a loud and bumping bar was immediately met with the familiar sensation of my feet being stuck to the ground due to spilt drinks. This place would definitely have been a fun place to visit during my college days, but it's really not a great place to be if you're over your post-college days.

Visited December 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

4th street is one of those "been there done that" places. Sure it was ok the first time I went but I really felt no need to return (although I have returned for dinner, Xmas decorations, etc.)

FSL is way overpriced and full of either a) Bachelorette Parties, b) Post-frat party Greek kids, or c) Jersey Shore type "Guidos"

Plus I really don't feel safe down there. The very few times I've been, I've been approached by drunk/drugged-out hobos asking for money.

Visited May 2013
Charleston, SC
7 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed the entire block”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Best thing was that it was in walking distance of my hotel. Enjoyed watching folks skate on the 'ice' rink. Plenty of choices for food even though most were chain restaurants. Liked that there were different choices for bars (I even went to PBR and I'm not a country music guy). Only disappointment was that the comedy club wasn't open. Worth a visit though!

Visited December 2013