“Excellent..clean..value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in London
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent..clean..value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had three room for family. Got a fantastic rate with online deal. We were a little worried about that, and what it really meant. Nothing to worry about, it was excellent. We had the king suite and couldn't have been happier. Was clean and rather new looking. Breakfast was above average and was served in a very nice breakfast room. We are planning a family reunion this summer and will call them first to reserve 10-15 rooms if available. I recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I visited this hotel during our trip from Toronto to Tallahassee on January 30, 2013. We want to share with everybody: Staff: Excellent. Breakfast: Excellent. Beds, Pillows, Bedrooms: Superb. CONGRATULATION Rick

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I visited this property on 1/5/13. I first stopped at the Comfort Suites, but they would not honor my coupon because I had 2 children and the cpn was for 1-2 people. I'm glad they turned me away because we had a great stay across the street. I was greeted with a friendly smile by Tina who gladly honored my coupon for 1-4 people at $5 less than Comfort Suites. She was awesome. I needed a few extra toiletries and she gladly brought them up to my room. The rooms were clean, spacious and the property looked brand new. Flat panel tv w/ micro and fridge. Pool and hot tub were perfect. Breakfast bar was good. Make yourself waffles were yummy. Just wish they had scrambled eggs! Oh well, can't have it all! The property is in a great location. Wal-Mart, Kroger, Kmart, Movie Theatre and several restaurants all within minutes of the hotel. Tina was great in helping with a late check out. This is my hotel whenever I visit London!

Curtice, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My Girls and i stayed the night on our way back from Florida, The Room Bedding Shower everything was very nice and Clean. The morning Breakfast was very good also.The Location is close to I-75 less then one Min away. There are also lots of food choices within a 2 mile range. We had a Queen room with 2 Queen size beds for around $78.00

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor romm 116 and liked it.
Middletown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stopped on way to Gatlinburg after a later start from home. Checked in late and was greeted with a very friendly clerk. TV in our room did not have sound and went down to lobby and was switched to another room without any problems. Room was nice, bed comfortable, bathroom was well kept and clean. My son swam in the pool (which was open later than most) - a plus for late night travellers. Water was warm and he enjoyed. The pool is not really large though. Breakfast was pretty good. Lots of healthy options. Lots of other food options nearby - walked to Starbucks for a specialty coffee to go. We will stay again if ever in area or on way somewhere else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

For the money, this hotel is an excellent value! It offers comfortable-efficient rooms, nice size bathrooms, large flat screen tvs, mini fridge and microwave. Along with a convenient location with good food and supply options near by. I don't ever stay in 2.5 star properties but without a lot of options in the area...I recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012
Toledo, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here in our way to Chattanooga. Had a coupon from the Kentucky Welcome Center and were told they didn't have any standard rooms left to use with the coupon so they gave us a suite and took $20 off the price of the suite. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and clean. We had a frig and microwave in the room which is always nice to have. The breakfast was and they had plenty of seating. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inns & Suites London? Share your experiences!