“The Rolls!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bozeman, Montana
“The Rolls!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

You're gonna love the rolls. Excellent sweet tea served in giant mason jars. The salads are very good served with croutons made from those awesome rolls.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“First Visit... During a Football Reunion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I live in another State and had never been here before. Shiloh is very convenient to Interstate 75. The place was packed so I thought it must be pretty good, sure enough it was. The service was very good, and even though I expected the food to be just okay, it was very good. In addition, their prices were very reasonable. We had a large group, and the staff did a great job in getting us served. I make many trips to visit family in Lexington, so I will definately be stoppintg to eat here again in the future.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best bread, ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by locals and we decided to stop in. Staff was very friendly and informative. They make their bread from scratch and by hand... And you can tell. It's glorious! I ordered a salad, ribeye and a loaded backed potato and all was very delicious. But that bread... I'm speechless. I would definitely visit again.

Jacksonville, Florida
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

the food was excellent, service on time, price reasonable, location convenient. If in town would stop there again....

Visited December 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were looking for an upscale casual place to celebrate our anniversary, and we made a pretty good choice at Shiloh's. Our parking lot theory rarely fails: if we observe a full parking lot frequently, that's a good clue. And Saturday, November 23rd was quite full. We had a 20 minute wait at 4 in the afternoon! Wifi wasn't working, which would have made the wait easier to deal with.

My wife had the prime rib, which was the best prime we've had in recent years. She likes the end cut, and it was still moist and tender. I had the pulled pork dinner, which was a poor choice, as I prefer pit bbq, and there was no evidence of this. It was basically a tenderloin "pulled" apart, and whereas it was moist and tender, it lacked the flavor of other SE Kentucky bbq places.
Sourdough rolls with honey butter were out-of-this-world, and addictive to be sure. Our server was Kelly S., and she was efficient and friendly.

We'll go back. I just won't get the pork, and not count on the wifi.

• Visited November 2013