“Great steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 772 Restaurants in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants. Nice atmosphere for that special night out or great for business meetings. My steak was flavorful,tender and juicy. The salad was fresh and crisp, very good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Phenomenal steaks, attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was recently in town on business and was told to dine here with a few of my coworkers who also made the trip. I was blown away as soon as I entered this elegant, yet unpretentious, steakhouse. The hostess who brought us to our table was on task, friendly, and quite beautiful. I believe her name was Alex. Further, my filet was cooked to a buttery perfection, and the other gentlemen joining me were just as satisfied. All they could talk about was our hostess! I will certainly be dining here once again, as soon as business brings me back to Lexington.

“Go Light and Savor the Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Reserved an early table expecting to avoid the UK crowd (Wildcats defeated Louisville Cardinals). Downside with eating early was that we weren't all that hungry. So, everyone in our group of four ordered small - oysters on the half-shell, Caesar salad, fish sandwich, spinach salad. Everything was presented nicely. The waiter was attentive but not overly so. Three of us tried glasses of three different white wines and liked them all. What struck us most was how flavorful each dish was. Very pleasant, old steakhouse-style atmosphere. Our group was struck with how casually all of the diners were - the majority wore blue jeans - given what a nice/expensive place this was. Perhaps that's just basketball season.

Visited December 2013
Olean, New York
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The menu, the food, the atmosphere all 5 stars! I'm a NY girl traveling for fun and I love this place. Would definitely recommend this to people who want a nice meal and aren't sure what they want to eat. My friends and I shared an appetizer, sushi and entrees and it was all around delicious. I felt at home in Lexington.

Loudon, Tennessee
“Good food, too fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The steaks are great and the Lexitonian salad outstanding. Our only complaint is he the food was served too fast. We ordered a good bottle of wine and the salad was served just after he wine was opened. Th entree arrived before the salad was half eaten. Entire dining experience lasted about 30 min.

Good place, but slow them down.

• Visited December 2013