“Good times....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2400 Buena Vista Drive, Lexington, KY 40505 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Lexington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
“Good times....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Remodeled and ready. Had fun and felt welcomed. The suite we stayed in had all brand new everything all the way down to the towels. The pool was very nice too. The staff wasn't to overbearing. The only thing it was missing was the jacuzzi tub.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here on the way back from Florida and I'm glad we did. We noticed it in one of the coupon books we picked up from a gas station. The price was in the range we were looking for and it mentioned that the Hotel had recently been renovated. We were very impressed with the room, especially the beds which were really comfortable. The breakfast (included in the price) was also very good with a nice selection of hot and cold items. If we are in the area again we'll certainly stay here.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Cold Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed to stay in Lexington due to work and a snowstorm that was in the area. This hotel was in a great location, the room was extremely pleasant, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Very pleasant experience and will come back to this hotel whenever possible.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! WE strive to provide the "perfect stay" for our guests. Your feedback is valued highly and your compliments help motivate the staff. We hope you return to Lexington, KY soon and your next stay is even more pleasant.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel twice on my trip (on the way there an the way home). Newly remodeled and beautiful! The beds an pillows were more comfortable than my own at home. Big rooms so our toddler could run around. Breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. Blueberry waffles I could make, cheese omelets and hashbrowns one morning. Bacon, sausage and gravy. I could go on...it was great! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2015
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us! We value your feedback and your comments help us grow in the area of customer service. We appreciate your compliments and hope to see you again soon!

Pickerington, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very nice and has been recently updated. It was a Baymont, and it is very close to most of what someone may need. Shopping and restaurants nearby. A God place to stay. There are Walmart for supplies and Starbucks and big name chain stores.

Room Tip: Book it! The rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your response we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us! We hope to see you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

I only stay in Comfort Inn and Suites because I like the clean rooms and first class service. I also appreciate the the variety of selections in the breakfast menu. I like the promotions that enable me to acquire double and triple points. I just received a free night on my next to last stay.

• Stayed February 2015
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Lexington. Our team enjoyed having you as a guest and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant. Please visit us again soon!

Hernando, Mississippi, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

Very clean and great beds! I would stay n this hotel anytime I amn the area. Comfort Suites is a great chain and some of the best that Choice has to offer. I travel a lot and I stay in these hotels every chance I get.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2015
Thank you for your response to the survey. We value your business and appreciate your loyalty to the brand. Our staff strives to provide the "perfect stay" for our guests. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Jamie Blanton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!