“Attentive staff, clean rooms, great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2400 Buena Vista Drive, Lexington, KY 40505 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Lexington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #31 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
Kenosha
“Attentive staff, clean rooms, great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a great unplanned stay. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Loved the fresh Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the lobby! The breakfasts are very thorough. The only thing that would have made the stay better...a hot tub/whirlpool in the pool room! It was freezing outside and swimming didn't sound as appealing as a hot tub. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for responding to the survey! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Your compliments provide motivation for the employees to continue to provide the "perfect stay" for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love Choice Hotels. They are affordable and well maintained. But, some are more iffy then others. With this Comfort Inn and Suites you will not go wrong. The place is very upscale and modern. The common areas are very well maintained, the staff are super friendly, and the rooms are very big.

If you have a large family (I have 3 kids) this place will fit just right. The room I stayed in had a bedroom and a large sitting area with a pullout sofa bed. If you need to stay for work this is also a good setup as the office desk and chair are really comfortable for sitting long periods of time.

As for the beds and pillows, I wish they sold them. They have both soft and hard pillows, the bed is very comfortable, and the bathroom is extremely clean. The only fault I saw was that someone forgot to put some finishing touches on the bathroom door frame but that is minor compared to everything else.

Anyway, if you use Choice Hotels stay here. Forget all the others. Just stay here. I think you will be surprised.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful comments! We value your feedback as it provides motivation for the staff. We strive to provide the "perfect stay" for all our guests. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Lexington, KY.

Danville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed at this motel twice in the last two months. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

We visit Lexington several times a year and will definitely stay here in the future. The location is easy to get to from I-75 and from New Circle.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and compliments. Our team appreciates our customers and we can learn from your experiences at our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Pikeville, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I live a couple of hours away from Lexington and have to travel there quite often. I go for medical reasons and a grandson. I have stayed at 25 - 30 different hotel/motels over the years from Hyatt, Radisson, Marriott class down to Super 8, Motel 6. Since I became disabled and can no longer afford the higher priced venues, I have shopped for value. I have become a fan of the Choice Hotel group, finding that I usually get more bang for my buck.
This hotel has proven to be the best value i have found in the entire Choice Hotel chain, and I have stayed at several in my recent travels. I think it was formerly a Baymont Inn & Suites, which was a lower end suite hotel. The hotel was completely remodeled. All rooms have large flat screen televisions and Direct TV with al High Definition channels. The suites have a separate sitting room with another large screen television, and are well worth the extra money if traveling with small children or a spouse that goes to bed earlier or later than you. The bathrooms have granite countertops and newer toilets. The beds are very bit as good as the higher end hotels. In room coffee/tea and refrigerators in every room are a plus, even though they are not a necessity for me.
There is a nice indoor pool, and a small exercise room with a treadmill, stepper and weight machine.
The free breakfast bar is very good, with a Belgian waffle maker, hot scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, yogurt, cold cereal, fresh fruit, etc. It;s not just a continental breakfast. In addition to the more than adequate food choices, the staff will help you with about anything within reason. For example, I don't like the styrofoam cups for my coffee and asked if they had a paper cup like those in the rooms. The attendant said no, they only had the styrofoam. A few minutes later, she brought me a paper cup that she got from housekeeping.
Having stayed there several times over the last 5 months, I was recognized by the front desk clerk (Jennifer) and was treated very very well upon check in. In fact on this trip we had reserved a second room at a different time and that rate was a little higher. I asked that the rates be the same and was accommodated with courtesy.
All in all, it was a very pleasant stay, and has been every time I've stayed there. I didn't get the name of the attendant at the breakfast bar, but she was great. I didn't get Jennifer's last name, but she is a super employee and made every guest feel they were the most important person in the hotel. If I was going into the hotel business, she would be one I would hire to train other employees.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are double queens, but they are on the side away from I-64, and don't have a...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We value your feedback and appreciate your business. Our team strives to provide the "perfect stay" for all our guests. We hope to see you on your next visit to Lexington, KY!

Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently refurbished. Tastefully done. Large Rooms w/Fridge and Microwave and standard amenities. Small indoor pool open 6am to 11PM. I had a nice 6 AM workout. Complementary breakfast had everything one would expect. Lounge had two TV's for your taste in News/Weather. Newspaper and Coffee 'to-go.' Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for responding to the survey. We really appreciate the positive remarks! Your business is very important to us and thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Lexington, KY. We hope to see you again soon.
Tipp City, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

This is a newly remodeled hotel. The old Comfort Inn and Suites building is down the same street and is now a Quality Inn. Everything about our room was fabulous. Very clean. We stayed in a suite and it had a separate "living room" with sleeper sofa and a door you could shut separate from the main bedroom, which was helpful for the kids that wake at the crack of dawn. I could let my husband and son sleep while I entertained our daughter with the TV in the other room. I visit Lexington frequently and I won't stay anywhere else now. Beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey. We value your feedback as it helps us provide the "perfect stay" for our guests. The team at Comfort Inn & Suites wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We hope to see you soon.

Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging.

Flat Rock, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

This hotel was recently remodeled. It is very clean and the rooms are excellent. The king size bed was comfortable and the bathroom was great. A/C unit was nice and quiet while running. Front desk was excellent. Overall a very nice place to stay in Lexington with reasonable daily room rates. Highly recommend to anyone passing through Lexington, looking for a very nice clean hotel to stay at. We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving. Even though this hotel was near the highway, our room was very quiet.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Jamie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn & Suites in Lexington, KY. We strive daily to provide a clean, comfortable stay that is PERFECT for all our guests. Your feedback is highly valued and helps us provide excellent customer service and teaches us what we can do to make our guests happy. We look forward to your return!
Happy Holiday,
Jamie Blanton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!