You added Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road
Ranked #49 of 68 Hotels in Lexington
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great week stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was traveling for the holiday's and needed a great place to stay for a cheaper price. I wasn't expecting much; but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and front desk workers were very friendly! I hope this is helpful for travelers

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
The hotel is a great value and I was happy to see that you had a great stay that surpassed your expectations. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend to be colse to the malls the staff was very helpful rosaline made sure my stay was great I been to a few other hotels in the past and the staff waz rude but when I stayed they made you feel like family I was greeted with a smile the hotel looked gud on the outside the rooms felt like home it had everything I needed the beds were clean the bath room was clean you could tell the room had good up keep if your looking for a home away from home then this is it.the only thing I dnt like was the stove there was no oven to heat up my pizzas

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your review. Fayette Mall is just down the road and when you are done shopping the hotel's clean and bright rooms are ready for you to relax. Thank you for mentioning Rosalie and the great service she provided. Hope to see you again.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was an awesome choice for our holiday. Rooms were clean and had a nice new bedding look with fluffy pillows. I really enjoyed the kitchen set up, its like being at home. We were in town to visit family and do some shopping, so at the end of the day it was really nice to come to our room and put on a nice pot of coffee and have some hamburger helper. Staff was very nice and caring. When we checked out were greeted by Rosalee. I believe she may have been in upper management, she inquired about our stay and made us feel so welcome. we will stay again when we come back to Lexington.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you found the hotel clean and just like home. Rosalie was happy to offer a smile and a thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I am extremely surprised that this hotel has such a bad review! My husband and I had to travel to Kentucky for a business trip and chose to stay at the Extended Stay off of Nicholasville road because of its location and also its cheap prices! Our stay though it was short was great! The staff was awesome and helped us with directions to everywhere we needed and wanted to go, the room was clean and nice, and we were also informed that soon the hotel will begin serving breakfast which is another plus to add to this hotel! The hotel was only minutes from the mall which for me was an extreme plus since I needed things to do while my husband was in his meetings. We will definately be staying here again if we are ever have to travel to Kentucky again! Also if you are in town and want a really good resturant to go to try out Malone's very close to the hotel and it was sooo good!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
You are right, the Grab and Go breakfast will be offered in the next few weeks so when you are back in Lexington you will be able to enjoy it. Thanks again for your review, the staff and managers at the hotel appreciate the feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here a few weeks ago and had a wonderful stay. The rooms were very clean and staff was amazing. The tv channels were limited but since I only stayed one night it wasn't an issue. The house keeper Brenda was amazing and very helpful. I would suggest this hotel anyone and will stay here again when I'm in the area!! Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed December 2012
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that Brenda was able to be helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Hotel has made great improves since last stay. Lolita, Kimberly and their staff have been very professional and helpful. Although the TV station availability is still an issue, Rosalee the district GM assured me that it would be upgraded "soon".

Room Tip: First floor are deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your review. The hotel will look into the TV channel line up and make attempts to upgrade. Thank you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed here a couple of weeks and have to say that the staff was great and very helpful! The rooms were nice and clean, and if I needed anything at all they were on top of it! So i recommend this place to stay rather passing thru or for long term stay! Miss.Lolita is great once again so is the staff!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. Short or long stays, the hotel is a great fit for both. Thank you again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road? Share your experiences!