“Facility was convenient to the Interstate and plenty of...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd

You added Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd to your Saves list
Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2351 Buena Vista Rd, I-75 & Winchester Rd Exit 110, Lexington, KY 40505-4823   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #44 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington
“Facility was convenient to the Interstate and plenty of...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Facility was convenient to the Interstate and plenty of places to eat close by. Room small and air conditioning just adequate. Breakfast area and items to select from could be improved upon. OK for a one night stop over, but wouldn't want to spend more than one night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Vermilion, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I've stayed here before, and I think I reviewed it before. In my previous review, I would have said that it was an older hotel, but it was fine for sleeping overnight. However, my recent stay makes me question whether I want to go back.

There were good and bad aspects of the room. The hotel is obviously pretty old, and is showing its age. However, they obviously had made some renovations to it. The floor tiles in the bathroom were definitely renovated within the last few years. However, the tub unit needed to be replaced. The floor of the tub had some kind of a layer peeling off, the handle in the tub was black on one side of it. I think the maids do what they can to keep it clean, but it really needs replaced.

The carpet was pretty gross. It probably gets vacuumed, but it really needs to be shampooed, or replaced completely. It was stained and sticky. I saw 3 of those stink bugs in our room. The walls are thick enough that you can't hear talking in the next room, but you can hear their bed moving, if you know what I mean. The mini-fridge seriously needs to be defrosted.

I felt like the sink area was pretty clean, and I think the sheets were clean too. The lady at the desk for check-in was friendly and seemed happy to have guests.

I think the only way they could improve this hotel is to completely renovate the entire thing. There's enough hotels around Lexington that I'll probably stay elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lexington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We arrived from NB I-75. We did not see the Super 8 sign but had the address. We finally found the way to this nice motel after a stop at the local CVS pharmacy and took a look at one of their local maps. Management may want to have the sign extended so NB travellers can see it. SB travellers would probably have no trouble. If you know where it is, it is a cinch to get there. P. Lockhart, London ON Canada

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd

Address: 2351 Buena Vista Rd, I-75 & Winchester Rd Exit 110, Lexington, KY 40505-4823
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Ranked #44 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd Hotel Lexington
Super Eight Lexington
Lexington Super Eight
Lexington Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Lexington/Winchester Rd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.