“An excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #43 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
London KY
“An excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

We hosted a conference at the hotel and everything went flawlessly. The staff went over and above the call of duty in all ways. The food at the on-site restaurant, Sigee's, is excellent and the food at all of our events was superb. You should try the Hot Brown and the wonderful desserts.

Our evaluations were glowing. I just can't say enough about how accommodating the Ramada Inn staff were. The rooms are clean and attractive.

The location is easily accessible to several malls and interesting places to visit, without having to fight the downtown traffic. The grounds are beautifully landscaped.

• Liked — The great value
  • Stayed June 2005, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2006

I planned a trip for two families to use the Ramada's Big L package, which seemed to be a great deal. I spoke to the hotel on three different occassions, and even talked with them about the indoor pool and the location of the rooms around the pool. We drove two and half hours with four kids scrabbling out of the car to get into the pool, only to find a sign as we went to check in, that the pool was closed for remodeling. The pool closing was never mentioned in the three times I spoke to them, and the remodeling had been going on for a long time. We had to drive around and waste another hour on the road to find a hotel with a pool.

• Stayed April 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2005

When I made the reservations I was not informed that the pool/game room/fitness room was under renovation and closed until January, 2006. I specifically booked the hotel for the pool. The hotel was very noisy, dirty (my daughter picked up a glass in our room that looked like it had been used as an ashtray) and smelly. The hotel staff were not all that eager to please hotel guests. A very unpleasant hotel experience. The buffet breakfast is mediochre--money better spent elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2005
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2005

My family stayed there for 2 days beginning on July 29, 2005. We were on a road trip and decided to stay at this place based on an advertisment in a tourism magazine. I will never stay at another Ramada Inn again. Our room smelled, was dirty and very noisy. I would have left but we arrived late at night and there was a convention so other hotels in the area were booked. The indoor pool was dirty with mold on the floor around the pool. The staff was not helpfull. This is a terrible hotel and one which should be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2005

Stayed at the Hotel over Valentines weekend. Staff was great. Bar was fun!. No issues. It was an easy drive to Rupp Arena for the concert.
Would recommend this hotel and I plan to stay again.

• Stayed February 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2004

Cost of Hotel was $78 which was WAY too much. First problem we had was the door handle did not work properly and we were unable to get into our room. The room was extremely small for it being a double occupancy. Secondly, the TV did not work at first. We then noticed that it was unplugged. Apparently the power buttong on the TV was broken and the only way to turn it on/off was by unplugging it. There was a universal remote in the room for the TV but it was not programmed to the TV. Third problem we encountered was the air conditioner. The drapes where the wrong size for the window and where continously blown open by the AC unit. This was a problem seeing that we where on the 1st floor. We ended up having to shut it off even though it was a very humid evening because the parking lot light would shine into the room when the drapes where blown open. Lastly, one of the reasons I chose the hotel is because if offered complimentary muffins and coffee. When my wife called the front desk to inquire about what kind of muffins they had the front desk clerk informed my wife that they did not offer muffins and coffee. They stated the only breakfast was through their on site resteraunt. Upon checking out my wife mentioned our problems to the front desk staff and did not receive any apologies or explanations. I decided to make a complaint. The manager of that Ramada resonded via mail and indicated that all the problems we had where somehow our responsibility and as I indicated to him and I still stand by this, I will never stay at another Ramada again.

Been to Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2143 North Broadway, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #43 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Lexington
Lexington Ramada
Ramada Lexington

If you own or manage Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.