“Our experience at ramada” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn Bonus Pts
Ranked #51 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Spring Hill, Florida
“Our experience at ramada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

rooms were clean and the breakfast was great and real good the lady taking care of the kitchen was very friendly as a matter of fact everyone we came in contact with was friendly and helped anyway they could assist you
Would recommend it to friends

Room Tip: all rooms were good
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is old and dirty. We got to our room and it was deadbolted open upon first arrival. This is gave us a very uncomfortable feeling. The bathtub was clogged and there were several inches of water in the tub to start. And water ran all night long. Our sheets were not clean, there were dirty marks and many many "hairs" in the bed. The side door at the end of the hall does not lock properly and anyone could have had access to our room. Housekeeping then knocked on our door at 8:30 am. This was a horrible horrible place. I would never go back, I rate it a 1 out of 10. Now I know why it was $60/night. However we picked it because the reviews online rated it 3.5/5. Are this people stupid?

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel and rooms are very clean and nice. They provide the expected amenities such as soap, shampoo, towels and coffee makers, great showers, plus refrigerator, microwave, desk and free wifi. It seems odd to mention soap, shampoo and towels but I have recently been to hotels that do not provide all of that for the same price as the Ramada. Free hot breakfast is a big plus, not a cold continental. Also they have pool, gym, laundry, putting green, shuffleboard, an outdoor cabana and other extra bonuses. All that for the price is awesome.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I, my daughter and my three grans came to Lexington for my sons graduation from CTE. We checked in Monday afternoonand checked out Wednesday morning. I found the hotel and rooms clean and neat. Our rooms were non smoking and there was no smell of cigarette smoke, which I am very greatful of. My three younger grans have asthma and so do I. We had working air conditioners which was a plus for us asthmatics. There were no signs of any kind of pest in either room. Oh yes, we all loved the comfort of the beds! The bed in my room felt like home. I slept GOOD!
Our hotel came with a buffet breakfast, a refrigerator, microwave, a coffee maker,and free wifi. I chose this hotel for these amenities. Traveling with young children can be tedious if you don't have snacks for them, so we packed a cooler for that purpose. But the good thing was we could store food lefted over and also what we would need for our return trip. The buffet breakfast was great. You had your choice of hot or cold breakfast. I liked the choices for the hot and cold foods, and so did my daughter and my grans. We didn't go to the pool, but did observe others enjoying themselves. The pool area was clean and neatly arranged. The water was clear and free of any foreign objects. We all wished we had at least dipped into it a couple of times.
I reaaly enjoyed my two day stay at the Ramada Conference Center in Lexington, KY. I will be back for a longer stay and this is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Rooms in the center first floor is best when you have children.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I hope we will see you again on your next visit to Lexington
Travelers also viewed these Lexington hotels
GuestHouse Inn & Suites
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#29 of 69 in Lexington
3.5 of 5 stars 434 reviews

Been to Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2143 North Broadway, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #51 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Lexington
Lexington Ramada
Ramada Lexington

If you own or manage Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.