“Very nice place very confortable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #45 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Very nice place very confortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel and rooms are very clean and nice. They provide the expected amenities such as soap, shampoo, towels and coffee makers, great showers, plus refrigerator, microwave, desk and free wifi. It seems odd to mention soap, shampoo and towels but I have recently been to hotels that do not provide all of that for the same price as the Ramada. Free hot breakfast is a big plus, not a cold continental. Also they have pool, gym, laundry, putting green, shuffleboard, an outdoor cabana and other extra bonuses. All that for the price is awesome.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I, my daughter and my three grans came to Lexington for my sons graduation from CTE. We checked in Monday afternoonand checked out Wednesday morning. I found the hotel and rooms clean and neat. Our rooms were non smoking and there was no smell of cigarette smoke, which I am very greatful of. My three younger grans have asthma and so do I. We had working air conditioners which was a plus for us asthmatics. There were no signs of any kind of pest in either room. Oh yes, we all loved the comfort of the beds! The bed in my room felt like home. I slept GOOD!
Our hotel came with a buffet breakfast, a refrigerator, microwave, a coffee maker,and free wifi. I chose this hotel for these amenities. Traveling with young children can be tedious if you don't have snacks for them, so we packed a cooler for that purpose. But the good thing was we could store food lefted over and also what we would need for our return trip. The buffet breakfast was great. You had your choice of hot or cold breakfast. I liked the choices for the hot and cold foods, and so did my daughter and my grans. We didn't go to the pool, but did observe others enjoying themselves. The pool area was clean and neatly arranged. The water was clear and free of any foreign objects. We all wished we had at least dipped into it a couple of times.
I reaaly enjoyed my two day stay at the Ramada Conference Center in Lexington, KY. I will be back for a longer stay and this is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Rooms in the center first floor is best when you have children.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I hope we will see you again on your next visit to Lexington
Aurora, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

One night stay turned into the worst travel experience we have ever had!! Place is old but that is still no excuse for BUGS in the bed and dirty rooms. Free breakfast take a pass unless you want to have diarrhea! Complained about the bugs and the filth and the manager only took $40 off of the room charge. Appalling!! please do not stay at this hotel unless you know for sure they have made the renovations they were saying they were going to do!

Room Tip: No room is good here
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Please contact me to discuss your issues with your stay.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

50 bucks for a room for the night so I wasn't expecting 5 star standards. However clean sheets should be a minimum requirement for any hotel. Not in this place it seems. They were stained and hadn't been changed since the last person slept there! The room had an unpleasent smell and the hotel in general was dingy and run down. It could do with a serious clean. The price is the only positive feature of this place.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
I would like to discuss further with the guest about there issues during there stay with us. Please contact the hotel and ask to speak with the GM

Been to Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2143 North Broadway, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #45 of 67 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Lexington
Lexington Ramada
Ramada Lexington

If you own or manage Ramada Lexington North Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.