“Great service,worth the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #38 of 68 Hotels in Lexington
Thompsontown
“Great service,worth the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

From the moment we checked in they were friendly and helped us in finding the area tourist sites. They could not have been more helpful.
A great hot breakfast, even bananas!
The price was reasonable and alot of area places to eat and visit.
We fell in love with Lexington as we are horse people. I was able to check my email and follow the horses on their computer without any waiting! You will not find a better hotel for price and service!

Room Tip: Rooms are large and roomy!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
DevonH098, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
We are pleased to know that we have met your expectations and it’s excellent to hear that you got to enjoy some of the local sites. Your feedback is appreciated greatly and we look forward to being your host the next time you’re in Lexington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Crestwood, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Read below and you will want to stay no where but Sleep Inn when in Lexington, KY. Our experience for the last several years has been nothing but awesome!! All staff remain the same, they know us by name; very SELDOM do we stop in and see a new face! It's like a small family of employees that are working to seek the best attention possible for the customer. We are "old school" and prefer face to face customer service; well, Sleep Inn is exactly that and we will always stay with this hotel as long as we travel away from our home.

Room Tip: from the outside appearance to the great parking, clean outdoor pool... walk inside to a more than f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DevonH098, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
The Sleep Inn of Lexington would like to thank you for your business and the staff is proud that we have met/exceeded your expectations. We’re happy to be your home away from home and thanks for the feedback it helps us to continue to provide quality service. Keep an eye out for our new look as we prepare for our Designed to Dream refresh. We’ll see you and your family on your next trip to the Lexington area.
Ardmore, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Sleep Inn now serves a full breakfast. It's nice being able to stay at a hotel and start your day right with a good breakfast. I recommend Sleep Inn Lexington, KY. I've stayed at this hotel twice for business and will stay there again next time I'm in town. Clean and the showers are awesome...very large.

Room Tip: I found if I call early I can get what I need. I like having a ground floor room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
DevonH098, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
The staff at Sleep Inn of Lexington are pleased to hear that we have met or exceeded your expectations on your most recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Be sure to contact us for any event and rooming needs in the Lexington area we are here to help.
Coldwater, MI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Have stayed at this property twice a year for the last four years.I have noticed a decline every year.This year is the worst-the carpet is bunched and nasty looking.On entering the room a distinct musty/ moldy smell is noticed.The walls are banged up with some smudges noted.I usually stay here because it is so close to shopping but after today's experience I will be looking elsewhere

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DevonH098, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
We are regretful that we did not meet your expectations on your last stay with us. Your feedback is very helpful to us and it helps us to progress. This fall the Sleep Inn™ of Lexington will begin a refresh of the property. The new look for this Sleep Inn™ is to be completed by December of 2013 and we are very excited. We ask that you give us another chance at your business and we’ll take care of you and your family. Contact me for any questions or assistance I’m here to help. Thanks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I tried calling the hotel to make my reservation for a two night stay but no one would answer the phone. I was traveling with a group so this is the hotel I had to stay in. I then called another number I got off the Internet It went to a call centder. I made my reservation for a king non smoking room and a conformation was sent to my email. When arriving at the hotel I was given a queen room. I went to the front desk and the clerk said the king rooms were sold out. My conformation said king so I told her but she said again we don't have any more king rooms. I did not appreciate being promised one thing and given another. Not.a good.business practice. There is no fitness room and the towels at the pool are too small for pool towels. The room towels are very thin and short also. The room was clean and having a microwave and fridge was nice. I did have a nonsmoking room but other rooms on the third floor were smoking. The hallway smelled like smoke and I did not like that. . A great location with plenty of things to do around the hotel. I will not stay at this Sleep Inn again.

• Stayed July 2012
DevonH098, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
We apologize for the issues that occurred on your recent stay with us, and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. There were some issues surrounding the phone service this past weekend due to technical problems in our area. Those issues were addressed and resolved by the service provider. Thank you for your feedback it will help us to be better service providers. Please give me a call so we may redeem ourselves on your next trip to Lexington. Thanks
Windsor, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We checked into this hotel around 11:30pm because there was a huge storm we got stuck in. This was the only hotel in the area that had rooms available. $125.00 for this room was ridiculous because service was horrible. Checking into this hotel the person working was mean and rude! I forget his name but he was in his early 60s. He spoke to my family like we were dumb and was giving the teenagers in are family a hard time asking if they smoked and telling them they had to behave! This man was assuming that the teens were bad kids and they aren't! Part of this hotel is smoke free and the other part isn't. But the entire hotel smelled like smoke and people were walking around smoking in the lobby. I'm not sure if this happens every night or just because the person working was allowing it. To make matters worse are tv was broken and are air conditioner was stuck on high. My family and I will probably never stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
DevonH098, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
On behalf of the Sleep Inn of Lexington, Kentucky we would like to apologize for the issues that took place on your recent stay. The issues surrounding your stay will be investigated by management for corrective purposes. Your feedback helps us out tremendously so we may be a better provider of quality service to our guests. We would like a chance to make up for your last experience, please contact me for any assistance. Thanks

Devon Hill
Sales Coordinator
W. KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

rooms were moderately clean. Noise was horrible from neighbors (not the fault of the hotel). There was a group of hs students partying. Informed front desk and it was taken care of. Best place to stay in immediate Lex area if you stay at Choice Hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
DevonH098, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
We are glad to hear that the Sleep Inn of Lexington, Kentucky met or exceeded your expectations on your stay with us. Your feedback helps us to provide quality service to our customers on a daily basis. We look forward to hosting you and your family on the next visit to the area and thanks for selecting Sleep Inn for your rooming needs.

Devon Hill
Sales Coordinator

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!