“skip find another” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2750 Gribben Drive, Lexington, KY 40517 (Formerly Extended Stay America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #53 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Aguascalientes, Mexico
“skip find another”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have being here for some time and to be honest needs a lot to improve
Cleanliness
Room service
Attention morning shift the the service is simple great but night one.. simple they don't bother i have been asking to repair the tub since one month ago and nothing happens
they clean when they like ( and not often happens)
in theory they should clean except the dishes and.... two weeks and nothing happen
By disgrace the ventilation and smell is simple disgusting
Is a shame when some of the employees make their best effort and some other they don't bother

Wifi... dialup will be faster

Room Tip: second floor better
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you are unhappy with the service we have been providing. In response to your feedback, I accompanied my housekeeper during your stay to ensure your room was cleaned to standards. Upon entering your room I noticed there was garbage on the floor and items on the tables and bed. The housekeeper is not allowed to touch or move your personal belongings. Due to the circumstances I had her move the things off the bed in order to change the sheets and make the bed. She has cleaned around your things to the best of her ability. Please move your personal items off of your bed so that housekeeping can clean your room properly. The work order for the bath tub was completed today. I apologize for the delay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lpv@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the only bad review I have ever written. Let me tell you... Avoid this hotel at all costs. This does not meet the expected criteria for the Extended Stay America's brands.
The staff is incredibly nice. They are all pleasant, and truly enjoyed their job. I have no complaints about them.
I just could not get over the strange smells.
I just could not get over the dirty, carpet.
I was pretty sure my vehicle was going to get broken into.
At one point, I saw a rat. Then, out of the blue, the rat, looked at me, and asked
"what are we having a dinner" ( yes, this is a joke ).
In all fairness, if you are expecting a decent hotel, just choose another hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about our team; however, we apologize that you were uncomfortable during your stay. To uphold our company's high standards, we recently had several rooms renovated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lpv@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed at this hotel after deciding to stop halfway between Florida and Ohio. To be fair, I had a free certificate, but I feel like that just allows me to be a bit more honest in my reviews. If I had to pay, I'd have stayed somewhere else. First of all, the hotel was EXTREMELY difficult to find and is in an odd neighborhood location. The front desk clerk was nice enough.

The room was very basic and sparse. The decor was reminiscant of the 1970's. Our gold bed spread had a cigarette burn. After inspecting the sheets, they appeared to be clean enough to sleep on. The bathroom was pretty dirty and the wood on the bottom of the bathroom door looked as if it had been clawed off by some animal that was left in the bathroom. There were also burn marks in the walls.

No way would I pay over 50.00 a night to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Georgetown, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This hotel should not be renting rooms. I booked this through Hotwire expecting another grade hotel room comparable to a Super 8 or Best Western. We checked in, the first room we were shown was disgusting. The carpet was filthy, the walls were stained and the furniture was stained. The desk clerk was VERY kind and tried her best to accommodate us, and even ASKED us to contact the hotel about the conditions because the hotel is in such bad disrepair. Had I not booked through Hotwire and had it not been so late when we checked in, we would have left. The second room was barely better. I have a ton of photos. The room stank, the carpet and walls are in horrible disrepair. The toaster had a dried piece of toast left in it and had not been cleaned. The refrigerator was beyond repair-shelves were missing, there were holes in the interior door, and it must be 20 years old. The stove had crumbs and grease between the crevices to the counter. The microwave had crumbs and dirt in the crevices and the front plate had not been cleaned. There is MOLD in the bathroom, and the wallpaper is coming off. The molding in the room is chipped, cracked and dirty. The room was VERY musty and had an odor to it. We have requested yet ANOTHER room today after finding the MOLD in the bathroom.

Room Tip: None of the rooms are habitable. We were moved three times.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Loveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights, good to be able to cook for a change. The front desk people are very nice and are happy to help in any way they can. The room was clean and everything worked, this is a no frills place but worth the price. Nice to be able to have the window open all night, so many are locked shut. Would recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Berea, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

my husband and I our retired but we have weekend jobs and live around 45 minutes away,Because of the weather this winter we had to find a place to stay that was convenient and felt like home. we found that here.The front desk people are amazing.. friendly and always ready to help us if we need anything. Also the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are always clean and cozy and we love the quietness of the location. We found a nice place to stay that is affordable and lets us fix our own meals! thank you Crossland.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Summerfield, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Here's the deal. This is not a five-star hotel. However, the customer service is excellent. The hotel is in the process of being remodeled, so some rooms are still "old" and in need of updating. The housekeeping staff is mostly new and still learning, so some mistakes will be made. If they forget something, all you need do is notify the front desk and it will be seen to immediately. Advantages are: full size fridge and stove, free wi-fi, keyed entry from outside, laundry room for guests, quiet location with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby (many within walking distance) and a very friendly staff. I have been staying at this location four times a year for the last 8 or 10 years. I refuse to stay anywhere else. Is it perfect? No. But all things taken into consideration, it's comfortable, affordable and clean. I'll take "outdated" but clean and a great staff over a fancy hotel with rude staff any day!

Room Tip: This hotel does not have an elevator. All the smoking rooms are on the ground floor. They also have...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village? Share your experiences!