“They are updating the rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2750 Gribben Drive, Lexington, KY 40517 (Formerly Extended Stay America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #49 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Austin, Texas
“They are updating the rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although the rooms need a little work Crossland is the best place to stay for long term plans. The staff was absolutely great; especially Brittany and Jamie they always went the extra mile to ensure the true home away from home feeling. They were absolutely great. Couldn't ask for better service. They took care of every need I had and took care of it quickly. If you're ever in the Lexington area and need a place to stay Crossland is the place to be. Although some of the rooms need updating they do their best to provide for your needs

Shawn H

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Extremely great staff, and real nice rooms my room has just been renovated.We have a lot of guys here for work and it's a nice home away from home. Extremely clean. Every room has flat screen tv's full size fridge and a stove and oven.

• Stayed October 2013
All Over
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Wow, this place is so bad that I'm embarrassed to admit I stayed here. The staff doesn't care about appearance, there is a horrible stink and its crumbling everywhere.

I had to go to several rooms before the clerk was able to get me a room that had been prepped. The second room looked like housekeeping had quit in the middle of the job.

Did I mention the stench?

On the bright side, the TV worked....

Sleep in your car before coming here would be my recommendation.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your room had some items in need of repair and others that you saw were unclean. While this is not the norm, I am going to be working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and have our maintenance staff make repairs in your room as needed. As well, our maintenance staff is looking into the odor you commented on and will be eliminating it as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future so we can show you our enhanced efforts.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Entire hotel needs complete overhaul. Sour and heavy smoke odor throughout.
All steps ..no ramps for luggage. Security door does not always work late at night.
I would not recommend at all. I will say staff friendly.

• Stayed July 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I recently moved to Lexington and my place was not ready so i chose and extended stay for the convenience of the Kitchen and the reasonable price. The spacious and clean the staff was very nice and accomodating. Very conveniently located to stores and restaurants. I enjoyed my stay very much and would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker the top floor rooms are the best.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Lydia - Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am so glad that we were able to make your move to Lexington a little easier by providing you with a great room at a great rate. As well, I am happy that you found our staff to be very nice and accommodating.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope you will let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Purchased through Priceline for $37...2 star for Man O' War/Patchen Village area. Previous reviewer hit the nail on the head. It is just old. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and shower worked great. It was actually more room than I needed for a quick one night stay. Staff was good. It just needs some fresh paint and new furnishings.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and that our staff were able to take such great care of you.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and hope to have you in one of our hotels again.
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was in Lexington to start our family's relocation process. This Extended Stay is conviently located off Richmond Rd and and easy drive to downtown. The service and people were very good. Staff was helpful and friendly. They informed me that this Extended Stay is the ORIGINAL Extended Stay in the U.S. It is old. It is not dirty, it is not a bad place... it is just old and in need of renovation. I would stay there again because the value is good, but it really needs new carpets and a fresh paint job.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read your remarks about the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness of our staff. I do apologize that you found some areas where our hotel is in need of repair. We are working to improve these issues in the near future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional comments or conerns please reach out to me at LPV@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village? Share your experiences!