“Great Experience, Amazing Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2750 Gribben Drive, Lexington, KY 40517 (Formerly Extended Stay America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #50 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Experience, Amazing Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My experience here was beyond my expectations, The management and Staff team here has helped make my stay as comfortable as possible by taking care of all my needs. If I was to ever come back to the area again in the future, I would come back here again for sure. The location is great being so close to many stores and restraunts within walking distance. I have had a home away from home experience even though my expectations are quite higher than most people they took care of all those needs. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone coming to Lexington.

Room Tip: If your a Non smoker don't accept any rooms from the first floor and park in the front so you do...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for posting your review. Home away from Home experience is what we like to hear. Come on back and stay again when you are in Lexington. Thank you again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This property is professionally run and managed with the needs and comfort of the guest foremost in the mind of the staff. Everyone here is so kind and really make for a home away from home experience. The room is comfortable, the location is convenient ( I counted 31 restaurants, 2 grocery stores, a department store, movie theater, etc. all within walking distance), the internet is reliable and the property is quiet. What more could a long term business traveler want at a great price? Kudos to all, I will stay again and again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Glad to hear from you and thank you for posting your review. Great Room + Great People + Great Location + Great Price = Great Value. Thank you again for your comments.
Austin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I was given a good deal to try this hotel. I
A great rate usually helps me excuse minor issues. This place is beyond minor problems. It was not worth the low price.

The young lady at the front desk was very friendly and informative. That is about the most positive thing I can say about this place.

My room was non smoking. The smell of smoke was overwhelmly strong. I told the girl at the front desk and she said she would spray to get rid of the smell. She said the smoking rooms are all on the first floor.

The spray helped for about 5 minutes. The A/C which is 2 feet from the bed, pulled the smoke from the smoking rooms below into the room.in the bathroom the smoke smell was horrible. It was so bad I asked for a different room. (changing rooms is very rare for me to do). Again, the girl at the front desk was very understanding and quick about helping me.

My next room was on the top floor. There was not the smell of smoke in this room. Overall my 2nd room was cleaner except the floor felt and sounded sticky. I kept my flip flops on unless I was on the bed.

The freezer had an odd gooey orange streak in it. The TV worked but the remote did not work. The stains on the carpet and chips in the furniture are lack of updating and maintance. The floors, refrigerator etc are lack of basic housekeeping.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review about our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our Front Desk staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is affected by those who choose to smoke. I apologize for this inconvenience and have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

As well, our housekeeping staff works hard to provide clean rooms for our guests to enjoy. The company has high standards for them, which includes cleaning the room every 7-days, or in between should a guest request it for a minimal fee, and after a guest checks out of the hotel. Then a Manager is expected to inspect each room, thus ensuring it has been left cleaner than when the last guest checked in. It seems that this did not happen in your case, and for that I apologize.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

my stay at this extended stay hotel was really great. the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. the hotel was clean, quiet and had a home like feel about it. this hotel is located in the perfect spot right around the corner from everywhere a traveler needs to go. theres really no need for cabs or cars you are literally a city block or two away from dozens of local eateries and shopping wholes, these things are listed as the must haves for my co workers and myself , or groups like us who tend to go in several different directions and are never in agreement on anything. special thanks to Brittany and della for assisting my workers and myself and answering our 1 million and 1 questions about Lexington KY. keep up the good work extender stay Patchen Village

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for your dazzling review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I work very hard to provide each guest with 100% satisfaction; it is extremely rewarding to know that we were able to achieve this goal with you and your fellow travelers. I will be sure to share your kind words with Brittany and Della; to have been able to provide you with the feel of being in a "home away from home" is something they strive to do each and every day.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area in the future. Once again, thank you for your positive feedback.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My stay at the Extended Stay Patchen Village was wonderful both times I was there. Sarah, kendra, brittany, whitney, everett (maintenance) and Della (the manager) were supprtive, friendly, outgoing, and went out of the way to assist beyond normal expectations. The service here was great and the team made me feel right at home. This was my first time ever being in KY and I felt very at home.each person had a very outgoing personalties and when out of there way to give you the support needed when you ask for there assistance.

Room Tip: Greate location very helpful personal
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
The staff and I would like to thank you for your positive review of our hotel. Sarah, Kendra, Brittany, Whitney, Everett, Della and the rest of the team work extremely hard to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. I am so glad to hear that we not only achieved that goal, but also exceeded it. As well, I will be sure to pass along your glowing remarks.

We would love for you to visit with us again in the near future or at any of our brand locations. Once again, from all us, thank you for your kind words.
Hazel Green, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

All of the employees that I encountered were so friendly and helpful. They made my trip so much more enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again. I stayed for 3 nights and was very comfortable staying here. :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Lexington - Patchen Village. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

kingston .ok
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

we travel a lot for our work we have been in maNY this hotel was great we asked for a few things to make our stay better they got right on it made us very happy the staff an crew were great we r looking forward to staying there agin thanks to all u staff we will see u agin in the near future

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Extended Stay America Patchen Village in Lexington, Kentucky. As a hotel company, we realize having helpful and friendly staff can make a good stay a great stay. I was glad to see that the staff at Patchen Village offered you the personal touch that creates a “Home Away from Home” experience. See you soon!