“Great place to stay with your dog” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay with your dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were traveling from SC to WI with our dog and chose to stay at this place because of the good ratings on dog-friendliness. We were highly satisfied. The rooms were very clean and spacious with full kitchen and everything. There was plenty of green space around the parking area to walk the dog. The staff were very nice and helpful. Their breakfast choices are very good; they even serve some Japanese food to cater to many visitors from Japan (auto industry workers). There is a Japanese restaurant right next door, too. The $75 pet fee (per stay) adds to the cost, but it was well worth it for us. If we ever drive through KY again, we would stay there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Hiroko H,

We are proud of being a pet friendly hotel and we love meeting our doggy visitors!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and hope to see you next time your in Lexington!

Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
birmingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

First- the 2 story 2br/2bth contains an upstairs open air loft- so very little privacy for the 2 families traveling with basketball team. The den/ kitchen is nice - not enough pans- and the plates were the size of saucers . We thought the beds were king sized- they were queens. Also - the one family paid cash for the 4 days - i paid with credit card- the sign at the front desk at the time said if you pay with Debit- they place a hold on funds. Nothing about CC's. So when I got an email from AE that said they had charged almost 90$ over the cash amount- I was confused. So I called front desk- was told that AE had done that for incidentals - called AE- they said no - don't have ability to do that- had my daughter go by desk to get print out of our room- showed only the cash paid- so next morning I went by desk- was told by a very rude man that it was there policy to charge 20$/day over on CC's and Debits- pointed to sign- which only said debit- I pointed this out after having him interrupt me and basically act like he couldn't believe he was having to deal with me- when I pointed out that my friend who paid cash had paid no money for incidentals - he had nothing to say but that's right- so after getting no where- I finally gave up - another customer was standing there as I left- as I was going upstairs I heard him make sounds like " wowwwwww" to the customer- as if he was put out with me. I did pull the sales manager over later and told her how he had behaved so unprofessionally - she apologized and I did receive a call from him admitting this and apologizing. But damage done. There are too many places to stay where you are valued as a customer and who pride themselves in customer service

• Stayed July 2014
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear kp7236,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are proud to provide the best customer service and the best facility in Lexington but it seems like we dropped the ball during your stay.

I apologize for the bedding confusion. I reviewed our website to verify it still has queen beds listed as the bed type in the Penthouse suite and will also make sure that the staff mentions it when booking Penthouse reservations!

Thank you for pointing out the absence of the wording Credit Card on the front desk note where it mentions that debit cards will be authorized at check in for room & tax plus an additional amount for any incidentals. We have added Credit Cards to ensure there is no future confusion for any guest paying with a Credit or Debit card. It is standard practice for any Marriott hotel to authorize the credit/debit card on file, at check in, an additional amount to cover any future incidentals and in all Residence Inn's cases it is an additional $20 per day up to $100. That additional authorization is released once the guest checks out and there are no incidentals posted.

Customer service is something we take seriously at our hotel! On Behalf of the other guest and myself, I apologize for anything that was said as you walked away from the front desk. That is very unusual and something I have not heard of happening here in the past 5 years.

I did hear that your sports team group enjoyed their stay and I hope you guys had a great time at your next sports event in TN!

Again, I do apologize for the issues and Thank you for reviewing them with me!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have stayed here for months way back 2009 - 1010 and just recently I started travelling again and this is my first choice in Lexington. Very accommodating staff as always. Rooms are very clean. Breakfast choices are very good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Ash H,

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel! We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and we will see you next time your in Lexington!

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed for 55 nights recently in this property and I really liked it overall. Staffs were really friendly and professional at the same time. Room amenities are very good. And my special thanks to John, Dee, Jessica, Wyne, Cathy for their hospitality and friendliness while my stay there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Rupak C,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

I am so happy that you were so pleased with the staff. I will make sure to pass along all the great comments about them!

We will see you next time your in Lexington!

Hooksett, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place is Fantastic, a hotel with a condo Feel. It always feels like home especially when you have someone like Cathy on your side to address any issues and work with you on long stays. Though I have to be at work to early during the week and don't get to partake in the breakfast, Kelly puts on a killer app/meal 2 - 3 nights a week and the weekend breakfast girl ( Betty ) goes all out where i would consider it one of the best breakfasts in Lexington even my buddy raved this was better than other residence hotel breakfasts. Great Job from check in to check out. I was even greeted by the maid on a Saturday asking if there was anything I needed or she could do to make my stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear EddieB1935,

Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel! We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! I will make sure the entire staff sees your great comments, they will be so excited to see the recognition!

Taylor Mill, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel. Everyone is friendly, the grounds are clean, the fitness center is nice, and there is a pool. The rooms are great, more of an extended-stay feel with a full kitchen and a little living room area. I want to especially point out Jon, who works the front desk. While everyone here is friendly, he goes above and beyond. He always remembers my name and asks me how the project I'm working on is going (I travel for work). The last time I stayed, I had been waiting in the lobby for someone to finish using the computer, but it was taking a while so I went back up to my room to come back later. Jon actually called my room to let me know that the computer was now available, without me even asking him to. I highly recommend this hotel, and if you get Jon, consider yourself very lucky.

Room Tip: Some rooms have king size beds, which I enjoy.
Dear Carly G,

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! Jon is truly a great asset to our hotel and I am glad you had such a great interaction with him! I will make sure he knows about your great comments!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is the third time staying in this hotel, visiting my son, and we never will look for a different one. The staff treats you like you are in a top of the line, luxury hotel. I have stayed in fancier...and pricier but the service was not nearly as good. They will go out of their way to make you and your family feel at home. I would like to tell Jon and Cathy how much we appreciate them. I do not know the rest of the staff by name, but they were all positively memorable.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Fred W,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

Its truly a pleasure having you stay with us each time your in Lexington! The staff and I are happy you enjoy your stay while visiting your son! I will be sure to let Jon and Cathy know your great comments!

We will see you next time your in Lexington!

Sincerely;
Michael O'Malley

Been to Residence Inn Lexington North? Share your experiences!