“I'm home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“I'm home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place is Fantastic, a hotel with a condo Feel. It always feels like home especially when you have someone like Cathy on your side to address any issues and work with you on long stays. Though I have to be at work to early during the week and don't get to partake in the breakfast, Kelly puts on a killer app/meal 2 - 3 nights a week and the weekend breakfast girl ( Betty ) goes all out where i would consider it one of the best breakfasts in Lexington even my buddy raved this was better than other residence hotel breakfasts. Great Job from check in to check out. I was even greeted by the maid on a Saturday asking if there was anything I needed or she could do to make my stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mike O, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear EddieB1935,

Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel! We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! I will make sure the entire staff sees your great comments, they will be so excited to see the recognition!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and hope to see you next time your in Lexington!

Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel. Everyone is friendly, the grounds are clean, the fitness center is nice, and there is a pool. The rooms are great, more of an extended-stay feel with a full kitchen and a little living room area. I want to especially point out Jon, who works the front desk. While everyone here is friendly, he goes above and beyond. He always remembers my name and asks me how the project I'm working on is going (I travel for work). The last time I stayed, I had been waiting in the lobby for someone to finish using the computer, but it was taking a while so I went back up to my room to come back later. Jon actually called my room to let me know that the computer was now available, without me even asking him to. I highly recommend this hotel, and if you get Jon, consider yourself very lucky.

Room Tip: Some rooms have king size beds, which I enjoy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Carly G,

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! Jon is truly a great asset to our hotel and I am glad you had such a great interaction with him! I will make sure he knows about your great comments!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is the third time staying in this hotel, visiting my son, and we never will look for a different one. The staff treats you like you are in a top of the line, luxury hotel. I have stayed in fancier...and pricier but the service was not nearly as good. They will go out of their way to make you and your family feel at home. I would like to tell Jon and Cathy how much we appreciate them. I do not know the rest of the staff by name, but they were all positively memorable.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Fred W,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

Its truly a pleasure having you stay with us each time your in Lexington! The staff and I are happy you enjoy your stay while visiting your son! I will be sure to let Jon and Cathy know your great comments!

We will see you next time your in Lexington!

Sincerely;
Ruston, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

MY husband was working in Lexington for a month turned into two months. the stay at residence inn could not have been any better. the room was clean and roomy. the staff was very nice and helpful. they were able to extend our stay every time we had to extend for another week. we were able to see some of the sites while we were there. Lexington is a beautiful city. would highly recommend this hotel especially if you have pets. they are very accommodating.

Room Tip: there is a dog park close to the hotel and bike trail right behind hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Allen W,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel, the Residence Inn Lexington North. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us over the past few months! The entire staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and that you got to experience so much while here!

We hope to see you next time your in Lexington!

washington, dc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We recently stayed at The Residence Inn Lexington North. The room was in need of some TLC. The rooms were noisy and lacked soundproofing. The cable TV did not work properly. The bathroom was in need of complete replacement. The toilet rocked and was in need of toilet bolts. The toilet wouldn't stop running until I lifted the tank top and installed the overflow line in it's proper place. The shower didn't drain properly and I was standing in 6 inches of water as I showered. I was awaken one morning with water dripping down the fireplace flue.

I have stayed at many Residence Inn properties over the years and I have noticed a decline in quality control at their properties. This is my last stay at a Residence Inn and possibly at a Marriott property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear dctravelingman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I apologize for dropping the ball on your stay. We are always making improvements to our property and I will be sure to keep your comments handy for next renovation. When you have a moment, please email me the room number you were in so we can take immediate action on the bathroom concerns.

I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to strive to deliver exceptional service in the future!

Sincerely;

lexingtonkygm@ih-corp.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We arrived after a 11 hr. drive and the staff was tremendous. Extremely clean room. Great suggestion of a local Mexican food place. I left my credit card at the restaurant and didn't realize it until we were 100 miles north. Called and the GM Mike O'Malley retrieved the card and sent it to me. Talk about customer service!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Don W,

It was my pleasure running to the restaurant to pick up your card and mailing it to you! We are here to ensure you enjoy your time away from home, even when mishaps happen!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. I found myself constantly pleasantly surprised. From check-in to checkout---- the room, cleanliness, staff, service & unexpected amenities. I was hesitant about my booking decision initially, but ended up extremely pleased. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear kygirlbree,
Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel, the Residence Inn Lexington North. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! We are ecstatic that you had such a great stay in Lexington and you enjoyed our hotel!

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Lexington!

Michael O'Malley

Been to Residence Inn Lexington North? Share your experiences!