“great home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Ruston, Louisiana
“great home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

MY husband was working in Lexington for a month turned into two months. the stay at residence inn could not have been any better. the room was clean and roomy. the staff was very nice and helpful. they were able to extend our stay every time we had to extend for another week. we were able to see some of the sites while we were there. Lexington is a beautiful city. would highly recommend this hotel especially if you have pets. they are very accommodating.

Room Tip: there is a dog park close to the hotel and bike trail right behind hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Allen W,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel, the Residence Inn Lexington North. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us over the past few months! The entire staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and that you got to experience so much while here!

We hope to see you next time your in Lexington!

Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
washington, dc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We recently stayed at The Residence Inn Lexington North. The room was in need of some TLC. The rooms were noisy and lacked soundproofing. The cable TV did not work properly. The bathroom was in need of complete replacement. The toilet rocked and was in need of toilet bolts. The toilet wouldn't stop running until I lifted the tank top and installed the overflow line in it's proper place. The shower didn't drain properly and I was standing in 6 inches of water as I showered. I was awaken one morning with water dripping down the fireplace flue.

I have stayed at many Residence Inn properties over the years and I have noticed a decline in quality control at their properties. This is my last stay at a Residence Inn and possibly at a Marriott property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear dctravelingman,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I apologize for dropping the ball on your stay. We are always making improvements to our property and I will be sure to keep your comments handy for next renovation. When you have a moment, please email me the room number you were in so we can take immediate action on the bathroom concerns.

I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to strive to deliver exceptional service in the future!

lexingtonkygm@ih-corp.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We arrived after a 11 hr. drive and the staff was tremendous. Extremely clean room. Great suggestion of a local Mexican food place. I left my credit card at the restaurant and didn't realize it until we were 100 miles north. Called and the GM Mike O'Malley retrieved the card and sent it to me. Talk about customer service!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Don W,

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

It was my pleasure running to the restaurant to pick up your card and mailing it to you! We are here to ensure you enjoy your time away from home, even when mishaps happen!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington and hope to see you next time your in Lexington!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. I found myself constantly pleasantly surprised. From check-in to checkout---- the room, cleanliness, staff, service & unexpected amenities. I was hesitant about my booking decision initially, but ended up extremely pleased. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear kygirlbree,
Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel, the Residence Inn Lexington North. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay! We are ecstatic that you had such a great stay in Lexington and you enjoyed our hotel!

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Lexington!

Cebu City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

RI is great- a nice place to stay- It's a home away from Home. Management and staff- all are warm and accommodating. Place is near to my workplace and near to grocery and shopping. surroundings were clean- get to go out and walk & smell fresh air. located near a good walking- spot- the legacy trail.

Room Tip: Suites has it's own kitchen and enough cozy rooms to move around. Accessible and near to my wor...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Mechille T,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us for the past few months! Cathy and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington!

We will see you next time your in Lexington!

Mandaue, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stayed here for 2 weeks on a company trip. The room was very nice and all the staff were very hospitable. If I had any request, they were very prompt to see it through. The breakfast was good, and about twice or thrice a week, there's a late afternoon gathering as they prepare some food for snacks. Wasn't able to test the basketball court or the pool since it was winter time, but if I do go back to the US, I would really recommend staying here. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the main house or lobby, so you can be near the fitness room as they have som...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear MichaelBrian T,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service in Lexington as well as the best facility and it shows that we provided both for your stay!

It truly was a pleasure having you stay with us last month! The staff and I are happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington!

We will see you next time your in the area!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have always stayed at the Residence Inn everytime I visit Lexington. Everything is very convenient. The management and staff are the best I have ever encountered. They are are warm and very hospitable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RInorth, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington North, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Francis P,

It's always such a pleasure having you stay with usover the years and for the past few months! The entire staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay while in Lexington!

We will see you next time your in Lexington!

Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington North

Been to Residence Inn Lexington North? Share your experiences!