Stayed at the hotel for business for two nights. The hotel is perfectly located in downtown. The staff are very kind. The hotel provides complementary service between hotel and airport. The hotel is connected to the Rupp arena. Nice restaurants are within walking distance.
The bed is comfortable and the room is nice. The only problem was that the bathroom was nit cleaned properly. there were hairs in the bath tub when I checked in the room. Besides that, everything was in good shape.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Hyatt Regency Lexington Hotel
- Lexington Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Lexington
- Lexington Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark tower rises in the heart of Bluegrass Country. This is the Hyatt Regency Lexington located in the heart of downtown... a superb combination of elegance and style. You will enjoy exquisite comfort and convenience in 365 luxurious rooms including 9 suites. A dramatic 7-story atrium lobby is the ideal gathering place before shopping at Victorian Square which is connected to the Hyatt by glass skywalks. Additional features include the Glass Garden restaurant, Lobby Bar, a heated indoor pool, a fitness center and complimentary parking. The Hotel is part of the Lexington Center Complex which also houses the Lexington Convention Center, the Civic Center Shops with over a dozen boutiques and food court, the UK Basketball Musuem and Rupp Arena - home to the University of Kentucky Men's Basketball team, the Lexington Horsemen National Indoor Football team and various concerts and programs throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TIG Global, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.