“Horrible experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky

Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
You added Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505   |
Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Knoxville, TN
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

I stayed at this hotel at the end of April during the Rolex horse show in Lexington. This is a very popular event, and I booked our room back in January and received confirmation of the double, non-smoking room at a rate of $100/night. Upon arrival, I was told that my reservation was for a king size bed room. Well, considering that there were 4 of us, this was not going to work. I was told that the only other option was a double Smoking room, so I had to take it. When we walked into the room, it smelled like sour milk and of course, smoke. The whole hotel is dated. The stairways, hallways, elevator, etc. were all in need of being fixed up. Our room looked like it had been done in the 1970s and never changed. It was dirty, stenchy, and unacceptable. There were three thin tiny towels in the bathroom, which also had black hairs on the floor and in the shower. All of the appliances in the room where kept unplugged and I had to plug them in, and when you turned off a certain light switch, it also turned off the TV! The continental breakfast is a joke- cereal and toast. When I was checking out, the lady in front of me was complaining about all sorts of stuff and the staff did not so much as apologize. The only saving grace was that I complained enough to get the room for $71 after tax, etc. I'm sorry but if a room is going at a rate of $100 a night, I expect it to be better than this. I would Never stay here again!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the smell
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2005

held my daugther's wedding reception in the Fayette Room and had 7 hotel rooms in all, just wonderful, clean and a great staff..I highley recomend the Days Inn on Broadway :)

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky

Address: 1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Lexington, Ky
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky Hotel Lexington
Lexington Days Inn
Days Inn Lexington

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.