“Simply the best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky

Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
You added Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505   |
Ranked #47 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband were passing through on the way to chicago. We wanted an affordable be nice hotel which seems impossible these days. We just got a regular non smoking king room, which was nice but when we went to bed I woke up with horrible bites.. I went to the front desk just wanted some Lysol to spray when they offered to upgrade me to a perfect room, by far the best mantagement and the friendiest staff I have ever seen. Must stay here you wont regret it..

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have stayed here numerous times on business trips. Clean rooms, easy access to main highways/I-64/75, good location, competitive price. Friendly, helpful staff, and good breakfast room and attendant. I will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
O'Fallon, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I never write reviews, but I feel compelled to do so today. This is an older hotel, but I don't mind that. The room was relatively clean, no real complaints there. However, half of the lights in the room did not work, the shower curtain was torn, and the television was so old that the color was fading. The clerk was polite, and recommended that we enter our room through a back entrance but she neglected to tell us that there was no elevator there, so we had to haul our suitcases up two flight of steps. I read on another review that the outer security doors are NOT locked and this is true. Anyone can just walk right in, day or night, without a key. I've never seen a hotel with so many smoking rooms, and they're just across the hall from the non-smoking rooms. The entire hotel - lobby, hallways, dining area - reeks of cigarette smoke. It was so bad it triggered my allergies. We didn't stay for breakfast, so can't speak to that. The recommended "steakhouse" next door - yeah, that's exactly what the clerk called it - was mediocre at best. Worst hotel ever, and I've stayed in dozens of places.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky

Address: 1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #47 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Lexington, Ky
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky Hotel Lexington
Lexington Days Inn
Days Inn Lexington

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.