“HAD A FANTASTIC TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505   |
Ranked #45 of 65 hotels in Lexington

230 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
O'Fallon, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I never write reviews, but I feel compelled to do so today. This is an older hotel, but I don't mind that. The room was relatively clean, no real complaints there. However, half of the lights in the room did not work, the shower curtain was torn, and the television was so old that the color was fading. The clerk was polite, and recommended that we enter our room through a back entrance but she neglected to tell us that there was no elevator there, so we had to haul our suitcases up two flight of steps. I read on another review that the outer security doors are NOT locked and this is true. Anyone can just walk right in, day or night, without a key. I've never seen a hotel with so many smoking rooms, and they're just across the hall from the non-smoking rooms. The entire hotel - lobby, hallways, dining area - reeks of cigarette smoke. It was so bad it triggered my allergies. We didn't stay for breakfast, so can't speak to that. The recommended "steakhouse" next door - yeah, that's exactly what the clerk called it - was mediocre at best. Worst hotel ever, and I've stayed in dozens of places.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky

Address: 1987 North Broadway, I-75 and I-64, Lexington, KY 40505
Location: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #45 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky Hotel Lexington
Days Inn And Suites Lexington, Ky
Lexington Days Inn
Days Inn Lexington

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Lexington, Ky, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.