“Comfort Inn Lexington Ky” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2381 Buena Vista Dr., Lexington, KY 40505 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #44 of 68 Hotels in Lexington
Rockledge, Florida
“Comfort Inn Lexington Ky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a gym. Has a fridge & microwave in the room. A hot breakfast is included and was okay. Breakfast was ready every morning by 6:00 am. Very convenient location to my job, shopping malls and restaurants. Clean. Good beds. Cable TV & internet access. Decent place to stay, but was undergoing renovations while I was there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here in the last year. Checked in late quickly, left early next morning. Room was cool on entry. Bathroom and everything in room new and clean. The breakfast the usual fare. I don't like milk from those dinky pitchers that other guests all handle and is warm. Use carton milk much better. Breakfast area very clean and spacious. The lobby is gorgeous! Since it was raining the large front canopy very nice when we loaded up to leave.

Others have mentioned the adult bookstore nearby. I didn't see anyone hanging around that, and we were there on a fri night.

Will stay there again for sure when passing thru.

• Stayed September 2013
Calhoun, Kentucky USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

When we checked in, the desk clerk, Marlena, was dealing with a group who were giving her a hard time. She was very professional, had a great sense of humor and quick wit. She dealt with them professionally and calmly. I could probably knit pick and find something that wasn't perfect about our stay, but over all, we were very pleased. Check in and out was easy and pleasant, comfortable clean room, good parking, typical breakfast, everything we have come to expect from Comfort Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Winkler, Mb
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were traveling through looking for a place to spend the night. Got the choice employee price, so I think it sure was worth what we paid for. I noticed Hustler right next door, but who cares? if you are not looking for that stuff it won't bother you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Phenix City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was in town to visit my mom, who was recovering from a stroke. She was having issues with the plumbing in her house so I decided to get a room on the spur of the moment to simplify things. When I arrived at the hotel, the girl at the desk was very plesant and set about getting me a quiet room with the best rate available. The room was clean (and had a working shower, which was what I really needed!). The breakfast the next morning was not as good as some, but it was decent and filling. When I decided to stay an extra day, I encountered no problems and was greeted with a smile on check-out. I enjoy staying when I am given friendly service and a reasonable rate. The only thing I was not comfortable with was the lock on the entrance was broken and the wing of the hotel I was in could basically be entered by anyone. Other than that I had no complaints or issues and will probably stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
cleveland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We had our reservation about staying here when we saw the hustler adult book store in front of the hotel but tired and surrounding hotels full we gave it a try. This was by far the dirtiest sketchist hotel we stayed in. The smell in the room was awful, literally chunks of dirt on the stained carpet, cigarette burns on the sheets and the air conditioner leaked water all over the floor. For $70 a night I wasnt expecting a 5 star hotel but this is a 1 @best

• Stayed July 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was the first overnight stop of our 2-week trip, and it almost got off to a bad start.

The young lady at the desk was very friendly when we checked in. We went to our room. It was hot, but we turned on the air conditioner, figuring it would cool the room as we unloaded the car, then walked to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Other than the heat, the room was nice.

We easily found a luggage cart and were able to move everything to our room in one load. Time for dinner. As we left the room, I pulled the door closed, then jiggled the handle, just to be sure it was locked. Much to our surprise, it wasn't. I tried again - several times - and it never locked.

This was, of course, a cause for concern. I went to the desk and reported the problem. Their Director of Marketing was there, along with the young lady from before. When I said what had happened, he asked, "Room 301?" (It was.) Apparently, they'd had the problem before.

After some checking it out, he went back to the desk, then returned with keys to another room, just down the hall. We had to move all our stuff, but the new room was 1) already wonderfully cooled down, and 2) a better room - it had 2 queen beds, rather than 2 double beds.

It was not a problem we went looking for, but it was handled in a prompt, courteous and very satisfying way.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't take 301 until they fix the lock.