“"great place to stay"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Anderson, Indiana
“"great place to stay"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Have stayed at this facility many times. Rooms are good as are the extras. Most important is the fact that the staff is one of the best we've ever dealt with they go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Bob S'

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Bob,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review in regards to your recent visit. We are always happy to hear that our guest's had a pleasant experience. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to make your next visit more like home.

Thanks,

Jason Hadley

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights and were not disappointed by either the condition of the room or the quality of the food. The room was immaculate, spacious, and well appointed. For the price of the room you get a complimentary breakfast and dinner Monday through Thursday. The food was well prepared and presented and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We will definitely stay at Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent visit to our hotel. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of our wonderful amenities. We look forward to making your next visit "just like home" as well.

Have a nice day,

Fountain Inn, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed here again the last week in July and once again felt completely at home. The rooms are still clean ; and the food is still good.If I could find one shortcoming(and this is probably just me),I would love for there to be coffee available all day.I make a lousy cup of coffee in my room ; and I even bring my own coffee!
Anyway, the hotel continues to be my favorite in Lexington. I've stayed elsewhere for more and never felt as comfortable as I do here.Can't wait to be back for Keeneland's opening week in October! (NBC sports station,Jason)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. We are always glad to hear that we made a lasting impression during your visit. With the races around the corner we do expect to see you again this October. Again thank you for selecting our hotel and we look forward to seeing you real soon.

Barbourville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was there while in training for the position of assistant manager for a major discount store chain. The room was excellent and the service provided was beyond reproach. I will stay every time I am in the area.

Room Tip: Get a suite... oh wait they only have suites.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
We want to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you will stay with us in the future and we all look forward to having you as a guest again. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to make your next visit feel more like home.

Catlettsburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Absolutely fabulous! No problems, booked online myself, upon arrival - no problems, room was beautiful, clean and inviting......I had no problems with this stay. This is the way it should always be....NO problems!

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and had no problems with anything......great stay
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Lexington. Please keep us in mind the next time you are passing through the area.

Have a nice week,

ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nice, clean, hotel with great amenities. Kitchenette is a bonus and laundry facilities on each floor very handy for an extended stay. Good location near Highway, Stores, Restaurants. Breakfast was average but included. Good choice for Family or business stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while in Lexington. We value the feedback that you provided and we look forward to your return visit. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Fairmont, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Our room was 112--great spot on the first floor right by an outer door. It was very quiet, too.
The pool was very nice. The suite was spacious and clean. Location was great--close to lots of stores and restaurants--not far from I-75. The staff members were friendly and helpful. Checking in was very quick and checkout was even quicker!

Room Tip: Room 112 was great! It was quiet and close to an outer door.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your sincere comments with all of our associates. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home!

Jason H.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg? Share your experiences!