“Great Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
kansas city, United States
“Great Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious with a sitting area and flat screen. Easy wifi connect and was able to keep connection!! Location is awesome for shopping. Spent a rainy afternoon at the Joseph-Beth bookstore with bistro and cafe'.......Perfect!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Dear Marla,

Thank you for sharing about your great stay! The book store, cafe, shops, and other attractions do make even a rainy day enjoyable when staying with us. We are glad that the weather was not able to take away from the ambiance of our area. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Franklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This Hilton Suites is an attractive and well-run hotel. I have stayed here three times now. It is a good facility for small conferences and workshops. The atrium lends an open air to it, and the proximity to a pond adds to the ambience. The hotel is tucked away behind a shopping center and next to some office buildings, but it is within walking distance to several restaurants, a Whole Foods, and a major regional shopping center.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to inform others about our hotel. Your review is both informative and speaks to other features of our hotel that are not often discussed. We are certainly glad that you enjoy your time when staying with us and also hope that your travels bring you back to the area soon.
grand rapids, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

enjoyed our two night stay over the weekend. wonderful room for our 4 person family. The suite allowed our two adult kids to spread out. Hotel very close to shopping and resturants and downtown and university of Kentucky.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your review and for your comments about our "great hotel." Your comments are accurate and tend to be a common trend for our hotel. We appreciate that most of our guests share a similar opinion and we enjoy taking care of people while they stay with us. We hope your travels will bring you to Lexington again in the near future.
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This property has potential and is one of those places that while decent, it is just not quite right. It is in a convenient location close to the airport and shopping, restaurants, and the main ring road around the city. There is plenty of free parking. The front desk staff is trying to be professional. They have a shuttle to the airport. The problems started when I got to my room. The refrigerator was not running and had standing water inside. Several room fixtures not working. Thermostat doesn't really seem to make a difference in room temperature. The beds are below average quality, with noticeable wear. I went through all the standard drill calling maintenance and they replaced the fridge. In the meantime I asked for an ice bucket for wine. They brought me a plastic food preparation pan from the kitchen with ice in it. Sigh. I showed it to the manager and he was suitably appalled. Having checked in later in the day, we decided to have something to eat in the lobby bar, which serves until 11 PM. That was a mistake, no ugly details needed. Suffice to say that they didn't get the basics right and I would recommend going to any of the many other restaurants nearby. The following morning I spoke with front desk and they agreed to make things right, offering me some points and agreeing to make some fixes around the hotel, review rooms quality and speak with the bar kitchen. For now my suggestion is to temper your expectations and be careful that you check over the room on arrival, and don't expect any extras. No newspaper at the door in the morning, no coffee in the lobby, no pens or stationary in the room, nothing that would help this middle of the road property move to above average. The people are friendly and it's important that that you communicate with them if you find that things aren't right.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. All feedback is useful and our executive committee is always looking for ways to improve. I agree there were a couple of issues with your stay and I hope our staff was able to make this right for you by not charging you for any food, taking $40 off of your room charges, and purchasing honors points to your account so you can use them at other hotels. I'm sorry that you found our hotel disagreeable and we realize that we do not fit the expectations of every guest. However, we are happy to be ranked in the top 50 of all Hilton hotels in America and we think if you tried this hotel again that you may find the experience a little more to your liking.
San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have stayed at this Hilton many times and always enjoy the stay. Rooms are clean, comfortable and very spacious. The beds are comfortable. I've ordered room service on several occasions and the food is great. This time, I had to leave early for a meeting and called in a little late. The staff and chef rushed my order and delivered it within 15 minutes. The hotel is pretty close to the airport and in a safe area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience. It makes me pleased that our staff was able to accommodate you last minute and you enjoy our food. We are currently working on making some specials and hopefully some of these may be to your liking. We look forward to having you stay with us again down the road.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very nice place, from what I was able to experience which was basically the room. The morning following my arrival, I came off the elevator, went to go outside and slipped on .wet lobby floor. I spent the day at the hospital and the rest of the week icing and elevating my sprained ankle. It sure would have been nice if they would have let guests leving the elevator that morning that the floor was wet. Yes, there was a sign but not at the elevators. No we're sorry, no nothing. Even an offer of room service would have been a nice gesture but I suppose fear of a lawsuit or something prevented that. During the week I chuckled as one day they even had wet floor sign INSIDE the elevators! As far as seeing Lexington, I couldn't tell you, never got to see it. Attempts at leaving the room and going out for fresh air hurt so I just returned to the room. Absolutely nothing from management other than our insurance will take care of the medical bills. Well, I would hope so! The restaurant next door was nice, would have liked to go back. Would have liked to take a stroll around the nice pond too. The room was very nice but I didn't get to see much else so I gave the property an average rating.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Very clean rooms. Spacious.close to Keeneland race track, mall, restaurants and more. They have limo service to lexington airport. Rupp arena is about 10 minutes away as well as the UK campass. The mall is across the street and also has restaurants within walking distance as well as movie theaters.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Overlook downstairs.