“good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bourbon Tour Package
Ranked #17 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Lombard, Illinois
“good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Lexington Suites 6 different times over a 3 month period. The hotel is only 15 minutes from the airport and getting around Lexington was real easy. Hotel was in excellent shape. Rooms were very clean and no issues were encountered during any of the stays. As far as meals go only really ate breakfast at the hotel. Since the hotel is right across from a major mall there are plenty of choices around to eat at. I highly recommend Palmers's which is directly behind the hotel next to the pond. They did have a special for hotel guests that if you showed your room key you would get a free appetizer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you enjoy your time in Lexington and our location. I'm also glad you mentioned Palmers and we love that they offer that to our guests. If you like Palmers please check in with us the next time you are here and we can suggest a couple similar restaurants that are close as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Bowling Green, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very good overall. The tub drain backed up when I took a shower, it was not pleasent. Most hotels have this problem. Overall, the room was nice, the service was nice and the staff friendly. I will be going back to this hotel for business. There are also several very nice national brand restaurants within a 5 min drive from the hotel, and you won't get lost.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dalla,

I'm sorry the tub backed up during your stay and your right that occassionally these things do happen. Thank you for your feedback and your good scores. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip!
Bethel, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed here for my first trip to Lexington. Nicely adorned with horse racing theme noticeable but far from overdone. Had a large suite, which was nice. Conference rate included a wonderful breakfast; however, other patrons seem to make it sound overpriced. While nice I expected more quality and luxury from a Hilton at this price point.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor behind the bar. Noise was not an issue as the crowd was light when I stayed...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm sorry the hotel was unable to meet your expectations but were happy that your stay was still enjoyable. We hope that you will choose Hilton next time wherever your travels may take you.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Major issues during our 3 night stay. We had 4 rooms. The AC was out in one room and we had to be moved. Another room dirty water came up from the sink and the tub. When we came back in the late afternoon (both days) all the rooms were not cleaned. They tried to say we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door but we clearly did not. The girl at the front desk was rude and condescending about switching rooms. We had to call both days to get the rooms serviced. Computers were not working in lobby and one of the coffee pots blew up. Television feed for USA soccer game was out in bar, had to watch station in Spanish cause no one was available to troubleshoot the problem. On a better note, Mike at the front desk was very helpful in printing our boarding passes since the computers were not working. Sandy the bartender was very pleasant trying to get the game on as well as Carl the chef hand delivered our desserts while watching USA vs Portugal World Cup. Definitely not up to Hilton standards.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Terri,

First off I would like to apologize for your less than stellar stay at our hotel. I'm so sorry you had these issues and your stay was less than desirable. I'm sure you can understand that occasionally issues do happen and we can always use feedback to help us improve. We always aim for people to have a rewarding stay and it seems we missed the mark. Please contact me at the hotel to discuss your stay further.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from staying 4 nights at this hotel with my 3 kids ages 15, 13 and 8. We have stayed here in the past and booked it again because the rooms are very spacious and the two room set-up is ideal for a family. I also like that there are mini-refrigerators in all of the rooms. My daughters shared the sofa bed and my son and I each had our own bed in the bedroom area. The room was clean and relatively quiet. There were a few instances where an early morning breakfast gathering for a business conference stirred my daughters and an evening or two where smokers in the front of the hotel were talking loudly and the sound travels easily through the walls of windows. It was tolerable by turning the tv sound up a bit. Aside from that and a loss of electricity for several hours due to lightning, our stay was wonderful. We would certainly stay here again. It is located adjacent to the shops at Lexington Green which we certainly took advantage of. I used the exercise room almost every morning and never had an issue getting to use the treadmill or Elliptical though there are only two of each. They also had a bike, free weights and a few other items to use. There are free newspapers and coffee in the lobby area each morning for guests. Nice job management.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Molly,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed response of our hotel. I am sorry you encountered a few issues while staying with us and that lightning storm was certainly pretty scary! On your next visit to our hotel please request a room on a high floor and that may help with some of the noise. Thank you again and we look forward to having you on your next trip to Lexington.
Portland, ME, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The hotel was wonderfully clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly and the location was fabulous. The lakeside outdoor restaurant next door was icing on the cake and a flash of your room key gets you a delicious appetizer for free. This is my fourth visit to this hotel but it certainly will not be my last.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you for your kind and enthusiastic words about our hotel. We hope that everyone can have the experience that you had when staying here. And you are absolutely right, Palmer's is a wonderful experience located right next to us and we are happy to have such a working relationship with their restaurant. The next time you are at the hotel you should try Chukker's service on our patio!
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip to Lexington. Upon arrival I was greeted promptly by a very friendly and professional front desk staff member. I found my room to be both clean and spacious. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Greetings! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that we could give you a pleasurable stay. We try and make sure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected no matter what brings them to the hotel. Hopefully we will see you again on your return to Lexington!