“Great Location and Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

Save Saved
You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Greenup, United States
“Great Location and Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have stayed here many times and was my wife's favorite Lexington Hotel, with mall and shops and restaurants so close and Cinema too. First Class in everything they do and so accomodating to our needs, including adjoining rooms for my daughter and grandkids!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

297 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Toledo, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

As a frequent business traveler I stay in a lot of Hilton properties and this one should be removed from the chain. They messed up the length of my stay somehow, having me check out after 1 night not the number of nights on my reservation. Tried billing me at a higher rate then on my reservation. The bath room at check in had dried urine on the toilet and floor. The front desk staff (dealt with three different people) were polite but had an arrogant approach that didn’t make me feel welcomed. The service at the Bar/Restaurant was painfully slow. The whole property is somewhat dated but in good repair. Fox News Channel while on their channel listing did not work and when I asked about it I was told they do not provide that channel and would not or could not say why.
If you are looking for the Hilton quality you have come to expect, I would recommend the Home Wood Suites that’s 1 minute away, they do a nice job.
On the up side the location is nice and there are a few shops and a movie theater that are next to the hotel. Nice location!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Whitney R, Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and leaving us your review. I was glad to read from your that you found our location to be convenient; however, I understand from your review that your experience was anything less than satisfying. I do understand that you were not completely satisfied and that there were some areas we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you went through during your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you next time you are in town.

If I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Elizabethtown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is an excellent facility with great location. Close to all attractions in Lexington whether it is shopping airport or harse farms you are never far from any of them. Fitness room is a great place to wear off a busy day.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Franklin Lakes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We came to town to visit UK and although we opted to not stay downtown and just a few miles from the school, we were able to take advantage of the free hotel shuttle if it was not in use for the airport. The staff could not have been more helpful and inviting. Our room was immaculate, the hotel breakfast was delicious. Overall an outstanding experience and we will definitely stay there again. Also it was nice to have the mall directly across the street in case we needed anything.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Everyone was fantastic. The room and breakfast were great and I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or business collegues. The room was spacious and comfortable. The overall hotel was in a great location and in excellent condition. All staff were extremely courteous, helpful and accommodating. It was a joy staying here.

Daphne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Overall condition of hotel was very good. Staff was excellent, with special compliments to housekeeping. We saw no variation of service due to the holidays. The hotel is conveniently located for shopping/ restaurants and travel around Lexington.

Jenkins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Excellent Staff, Luxury Room, Convenient To Comedy Club And Shopping,Clean, Comfortable Beds, Large Room with Seperate Living room. Nice view,Plenty of Parking. Casual Bar and Cozy Restaurant , Would Stay there again and recommend it to all my friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Lexington Suites? Share your experiences!