“Everything I expected and more...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
“Everything I expected and more...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Felt like I was home minus my kids and husband friendly staff nice clean spacious rooms convenient location quite I had a beautiful view of the pool area and pond where the ducks gather to swim every morning my stay was AWESOME.....

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chesapeake, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very nice hotel with large rooms. We attended an event that was held on the grounds. Parking was good, rooms were nice. Easy access from multiple entrances. Lots of seating options all around the inside of hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor. All floors and rooms seemed similar.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
winfield, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A good family place to stay. The rooms were clean and everything in the room worked. Breakfast was good and the Hotel location is convienient. There is shooping and restaurants next to the hotel. The wine shop at the market has a very good selection. Pool is outdoors and there is no hottub.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

near albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed here (June) for 4 days. Clean, great staff, all very professional. The beds were very comfortable and the pullout couch was quite comfortable for our 16 year old. It was great having 2 rooms/2 tvs with a door that could be closed in between. Room and bathroom were spotless. Nice linens and toiletries. The pool (and pool area) are large and also spotless. Plenty of big towels and lounge chairs. Pool is only 4 ft deep so perfect for kids with wide steps for easy entry. Food at breakfast was typical hotel fare. We walked out the back of the hotel to the fabulous Joseph-Beth bookstore that has a great cafe that serves all day. Food was amazing and the bookstore is one of the best independent bookstores. The bookstore is part of a lovely little specialty mall that is mere steps from the hotel. It was nice to be able to stroll around there (jewelry, wine, whole foods, boutique clothing stores) without having to drive somewhere. (Traffic in Lexington can be heavy.) Location of hotel and cleanliness were perfect.

• Stayed June 2013
washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have stayed here many times on business. Hotel is clean and the room are quiet. Former Embassy Suites I suspect. Lots of space. I will continue to stay here. Stores, mall and food within walking distance.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you like Embassy Suites you will like this hotel. The room layouts are similar to Embassy Suites but the location is what really makes this hotel. It is 2 minutes from the highway, the Fayette Mall, a shopping center adjoins the center with the BEST bookstore EVER! The outdoor pool is set in a lovely landscaped area. There is a large, well equipped fitness center and you can purchase a breakfast package for a tiny bit more than the regular room rate. The staff was friendly and the facilities were spotless. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Lexington.

Room Tip: All rooms are in the atrium so you are subject to hearing a bit of the 'echo' noise in any r...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ashtabule, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel for a family reunion! Sports teams were running the hallways, screaming and cheering, but my family was asked to take the (1-5) year olds to the room because kids were not allowed to run the hallways. (We were with our KIDS!) The manager was rude to our group in the way she handed this issue. If our family had been placed in a grouping around a seating area, the way we requested, this whole issue of little kids playing would not have been a issue.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Whitney R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I am so sorry if there were some children who were rowdy and disruptive; however I especially would like to apologize that our staff members was rude toward you and your group. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our staff regarding your comments so that this does not happen again. I can guarantee that our main concern is for our guests to have an exceptional stay with us and I regret that we fell short of your expectations.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Been to Hilton Lexington Suites? Share your experiences!