“Rude Manager” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Ashtabule, United States
“Rude Manager”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel for a family reunion! Sports teams were running the hallways, screaming and cheering, but my family was asked to take the (1-5) year olds to the room because kids were not allowed to run the hallways. (We were with our KIDS!) The manager was rude to our group in the way she handed this issue. If our family had been placed in a grouping around a seating area, the way we requested, this whole issue of little kids playing would not have been a issue.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Whitney R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I am so sorry if there were some children who were rowdy and disruptive; however I especially would like to apologize that our staff members was rude toward you and your group. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our staff regarding your comments so that this does not happen again. I can guarantee that our main concern is for our guests to have an exceptional stay with us and I regret that we fell short of your expectations.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Saint Davids, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is very clean and nice, but not as amazing as the price you pay for it. We paid for the Romance package since we were staying after our wedding. Things with this package were not how they were supposed to be and as such we had to call the desk and wait on them to bring our champagne up to the room. They were very apologetic and the staff was kind, but I would have expected things to be taken care of before we arrived or even a little quicker after we called the desk.

Central Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights on a recent trip on the bourbon trail. The 2 room suites were clean and spacious. The hotel was packed when we checked in due to a kids softball tourney. I asked for a room in a quieter zone and the front desk clerk was actually quite snippy, however the room did turn out to be very quiet. The location to the nearby shopping center was very nice. Several shops, resturants, and a movie theatre were within walking distance. It was also easy to get to Keeneland, downtown, and UK campus., and the area is safe.

My biggest complaint was not having free internet. I'm a Hilton Silver member, but needed to be Gold to get free service or pay by the day. I think Hilton is rather chincy on this feature and should suck it up and offer it for free -- C'mon man!!
This hotel would have been rated higher, if they could have fixed just a couple of items.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the end of a floor.
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Rooms were exactly as described. Hotel was surrounded by a variety of businesses. Plenty to do within walking distance for those able. The outdoor pool a big plus. The lake and waterfowl attracted all ages.

Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

If you are going to Lexington, KY. I suggest you stay at the Hilton Lexington Green. Pet friendly and excellent rooms. Staff is very friendly. The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are mosdef comfortable.

Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We chose this hotel for it's location to an event we wanted to see. I was a little itchy about the price ($159), but ended up having a great experience. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was very comfortable. And our favorite part was the outstanding service of Maggie at the bar area. She made it feel like home for us. And, she made some great dining recommendations.

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business for just one evening. I wish it were longer! The area is very scenic. The hotel is beautiful and has a nice bar area. The rooms are clean and very spacious. The outdoors area is very nice. Try the Kentucky Bourbon Ale, delicious. Only complaint is that the breakfast stunk. Eggs were cold and the three staff working just stood around and talked to each other. Other than my initial glass of water, nada!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Lexington Suites? Share your experiences!