“Pleasant stay in Lexington” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lexington Suites

You added Hilton Lexington Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Lexington Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   245 Lexington Green Circle, & Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503-3309   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
Bettendorf, IA
“Pleasant stay in Lexington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this property periodically ever since it first opened 25 years ago; it has had its ups and downs. Currently it is in fairly good condition - well-maintained. Rooms are pleasant and comfortable, although not really special. Shower head was excellent and water pressure good. Air conditioning worked well and controlled by a thermostat on the wall. Cable TV had a nice choice of channels. Breakfast was very crowded most mornings, probably due to the presence of a veterans' convention at the hotel. The breakfast buffet offerings were slightly above average. Never ate lunch or dinner - there are lots of excellent restaurant offerings in Lexington.
Probably the best part of the stay was the personnel - virtually everyone was pleasant, friendly, and appeared to go out of his/her way to make our stay enjoyable.
We paid for two of our four nights, the other were paid by Hilton Hhonors points. The paid nights were rather pricey, probably due to the fact that Keeneland was running its fall racing schedule. Not a good value for the price we paid; had we paid 25 to 35% less, which is probably what these rooms run when there is no racing, the value would have been reasonable. The hotel has a fairly good location, depending on what you want to do in Lexington. It is immediately adjacent to a strip mall with some nice stores. Lexington's major shopping mall is only a few blocks away. There are a great many restaurants within a 4-5 minute drive of the hotel. Bluegrass Airport and Keeneland racetrack are only about 10-15 minutes away depending on traffic. Hotel is just off Nicholasville Road, a major artery into downtown Lexington, but traffic is horrible much of the time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Lexington, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had a great room with beautiful view overlooking fountain. 2 complaints. Our electrical outlets did not work in living room of suite, and upon entering the room smelled like urine. Pretty disgusting...we could not pinpoint where it was coming from, just stayed out of the room most of the time.

Room Tip: overlooking the pond fountain is beautiful
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Whitney R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand the freshness of the room was of concern during your stay and guest satisfaction is my highest priority so I have brought your comments to our hotel team to resolve this issue with the smell. I will also make sure to fix the electrical problem. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to the area.
Marion, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been traveling for 8 days and have stayed in a Hilton hotel every night. The Hilton Lexington Suites was definitely not up to Hilton standards. The hot water went from cool to hot during my shower, the hair dryer handle felt like it had never been cleaned and there was hair stuck to it, the only Kleenex in the box was the one that they fold and put back in, the lakeside view that we booked was a parking lot view, and the breakfast included with the room was charged to the room. When these items were brought to the attention of the desk clerk, she wanted to know if we had the coupon for the free breakfast and we said none was provided at check in. The breakfast was deducted but there was no other compensation for the other issues.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I booked this property through Priceline. Nice, clean, quiet! Coming off a long weekend of football and bourbon, this is the kind of hotel I needed. Upon checking in, I got a 2 hour nap in the very comfortable bed! After awaking, I got a shower and decided to venture out for some food. I found Outback Steakhouse about a mile away. After dinner, I came back to my comfortable room, watched some TV in the living area, and settled in for some more rest for the night. I had a long drive back to GA Monday AM. I'm glad I decided to get some rest at the Hilton Suites Lex.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Somerset, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Have stayed at the Hilton Suites 4 times, and I have never been disappointed. Hotel is clean. Rooms are large "suites", beds are comfortable. Staff is pleasant and helpful. The Hotel is in a great location close to resturants, shopping and entertainment. The open lobby, dinning and bar area give that "wow" feeling when you first walk in. The only negative thing for me at this hotel is the large window in the living area that is in plan view of other guest walking down the hallways.

Room Tip: Great location.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I don't travel often, but most recently had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Lexington Suites for a wedding that was in the area. Such a great hotel. It was close to everywhere I needed to be. The room was very nice and clean. The front desk was superb in answering any questions I had. I did not use amenities like the internet, business center, etc., so i can't say anything about those. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience. Keep up the fantastic work!

• Stayed September 2012
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We where just taking a few days off to travel out east. We came across this Hilton with a very reasonable room rate so we were tired and wasn't, honestly, expecting to much. WOW from the front desk to the lounge to the room, everyone was nice and helpful the rooms were large and the beds were comfortable. Our only problem was we were only staying one night before we moved on to our next location.
We will recommend this hotel to all our friends!!!

Room Tip: Do not be afraid to have a room by the elevator-you will not hear any noise!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Lexington Suites? Share your experiences!