“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

3801 Nicholasville Center Drive, Lexington, KY
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
4 Spice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 789 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Kentucky
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Good Indian food is hard to find, but I liked this very much. The buffet was reasonably priced, the chai was delightful, and the decor is modern and clean. In fact, their posted health inspection score was 100.

Cape Coral Florida
“Wonderful Indian Cuisine!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had the good fortune to stumble upon 4 Spice Indian restaurant last Sunday. They offered a buffet and I took that in order to sample several dishes. It was Wonderful!! They offered Samosas for appetizers which were crispy and delicious, 5 main courses - each distinctive. Then there was Basmati Rice, Naan (bread) and assorted sauces including Raita and chutney. 2 choices of desert. Everything was labeled - quite helpful
The dishes were beautifully prepared and the Naan was fresh from the oven - delicious. All of this for $10.59 including tax!

The owner told me they had just opened and he was very helpful telling me about each dish on the buffet. I also saw him and the waitress helping people make choices from the menu - so no worries if you are not familiar with Indian food. You can choose your level of spicy too - mild, medium or hot.
Modern furnishings and nice Indian music in the background - good atmosphere.

I took a look at the menu and it is impressive - lots of choices 11 appetizers, 15 vegetarian entrees, 13 chicken entrees, 9 Tandori entrees, 3 Biryani entrees, 11 Lamb, 5 seafood. They offer a kids menu too.
I so wish I lived in Lexington so that I could visit this restaurant often. It is a little tricky to find. It is in that warren of stores and restaurants along Nicholasville Road after it crosses Man O War Drive . You may need to check a map/GPS before you go as it is not on the main road.. I was wandering thru there looking for something interesting when I found it. What a Find!

• Visited October 2013